FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Will we be the SPLs whipping boys?

gordyfromsneck

Will we be the SPL whipping boys or is it Hamilton ? I cant really understand this post.

We are one game in and lost by 1 goal to a team with a transfer value of 20-30 million pounds and we managed to make them look really crap in the first half so I don't really understand the link with Hamilton conceding 8 goals in 2 games and us.

Will we be the SPL whipping boys? just remove that thought from your brain.

So said the prophet "Even if Dundee have a 26 point lead over us by Christmas,fear not for we shall still win the 1st division cup" and the prophets mate said "believe"

• Agree 2

I wouldnt mind being whipped every now and again.

Have the fisherfolk taught you something new.

As to the topic itself....whats the point in the question? Yes Hamilton are displaying a mediocre start to the season. Aberdeen have won two games but have also started very mediocre. Last week three penalties won cos the ref took action for shirt pulling. This week they scrape a win against an also mediocre St Johnstone. Hearts won today in a very mediocre fashion. Apart from the OF, and Rangers were highlights, I haven't seen anything outstanding so far. And I've seen more from us than most of the others so please tell me why we'd be whipping boys.

Have the fisherfolk taught you something new.

As to the topic itself....whats the point in the question? Yes Hamilton are displaying a mediocre start to the season. Aberdeen have won two games but have also started very mediocre. Last week three penalties won cos the ref took action for shirt pulling. This week they scrape a win against an also mediocre St Johnstone. Hearts won today in a very mediocre fashion. Apart from the OF, and Rangers were highlights, I haven't seen anything outstanding so far. And I've seen more from us than most of the others so please tell me why we'd be whipping boys.

Aberdeen have maximum points and a +5 goal difference after a "mediocre " start !!! Could do with some mediocrity down the dump this season then . St . Johnstone will be pushing for top 6 this season IMHO .

Far too early to judge, though I dont see how someone can start this topic when all the evidence they've got is a 1-0 defeat to Septic. Especially given the form Esson was in, if he keeps that up then cant exactly see us conceding barrowloads.

Nice avatar - TB looks absolutely delighted to be in the presence of the immortal one.

That is the dream team - Tel and Mo can run the football side - I could be the Sneckie Barry Fry - and my best friend Andy could provide the finances and Johndos under the North Stand. :rotflmao::rotflmao:

But all penises from Dungdee are barred.

That is the dream team - Tel and Mo can run the football side - I could be the Sneckie Barry Fry - and my best friend Andy could provide the finances and Johndos under the North Stand. :rotflmao::rotflmao:

A superb suggestion. I second that motion!