FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team for hellgin

TopSix

McRitchie, Mann, McAllister, Hercher, Taylor, Andrew, Mitchell, Lisle, Urquhart, Christie, Robertson.

Methinks that Bob secretly wants to be a Sneck fan.

That was the team when Saints played Caley at Telford St. and Caley earned a replay. My dad took me to the first game. It's funny because just a year ago I was seeing an Inverness lass and her dad ran me in the car to Telford St. to show me what it was now. A LIDL I think?

McRitchie, Mann, McAllister, Hercher, Taylor, Andrew, Mitchell, Lisle, Urquhart, Christie, Robertson.

That was the team when Saints played Caley at Telford St. and Caley earned a replay. My dad took me to the first game. It's funny because just a year ago I was seeing an Inverness lass and her dad ran me in the car to Telford St. to show me what it was now. A LIDL I think?

Yep, but its a big LIDL

• Agree 1

Yep, but its a big LIDL

A big one! :rotflmao: You had to throw that one in there! You've given me a giggle. I'll give you that! Fair play to you.

For the record, I was in no way slagging anybody for selling to LIDL. I just wasn't sure if it was one or not.

Edited by Coggiebob

Yep, but its a big LIDL

A big one! :rotflmao: You had to throw that one in there! You've given me a giggle. I'll give you that! Fair play to you.

For the record, I was in no way slagging anybody for selling to LIDL. I just wasn't sure if it was one or not.

Its actually a retail park.

I cant believe so many want to go with a weakened team for this one. We were once lower league giant killers defeating weakened Premier League teams. Elgin will be up for this game. They are doing well at the moment and should not be taken lightly. Its important we get a good cup run so we should be going with the team that plays regularly and with as few changes as possible.

Couldn't agree more. There is potentially a huge banana skin waiting for us here if we take it lightly. I'd field our strongest team possible. No fiddling about!

Likewise. A good cup run would be good but what is important just now is to get a good win under our belts. We need Rooney and one or two others regaining a bit of confidence by hitting the back of the net. We need the feelgood factor back.