FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team for hellgin

TopSix

I think we should play the strongest line up possible and regain some confidence with a solid win. Would like to see sanchez get a start as we have lacked flare going forward in the last 3 games, would like to see what he can do.

• Agree 1

How is he going to hit any form and match sharpness if he doesn't get a game Johnboy? The club have been paying his wages for months - might as well see if he's any good. I'd give him a start again. Sanchez could always be introduced for him later in the match. I understand your point and would be inclined to agree but with Blumanshtein featuring of late it would probably make sense to stick with him.

Esson

Duff Tokely Munro Golabeck

Cox Duncan Sanchez Foran

Ross

Rooney

Subs : Tuffey, McBain, Eric, Sutherland, Shinnie,

Can't believe so many previous posters want to see Blumenshtein retain his place.

Why not? It's a cup game against a lower division team, if he can't get a run out against Elgin then he's got no chance!

• Agree 1

Tuffey

Duff BigInnes Munro

Tokely ------------------Shinnie

Duncan---Proctor

Blumenshtein

Rooney --- Foran

Then we just wait for the next round draw......

edit: Blumenshtein only starts to give him the chance NOT to be punted in January sales, otherwise Cox, Ross or Eric slot in.

Edited by clacher_holiday2

Tuffey,

?,tokely,munro,golly

ross,?,duncan,mcbain

? Sutherland

Not sure who will fill RB and would imagine a youthful pairing from central midfield and striker who played in Mcbains testimonial,with the first team regulars on the bench.

Or play it safe and put out the regulars

Okay,okay.... I'm clearly out-voted on Bloomers....

Maybe TB should give him another chance.... Maybe he'll prove me completely wrong and score a hat-trick. I'd be more than happy with a plate of humble pie.

I just hope, no matter what the team is, no one will be under-estimating Hellgin, who will be up for this one. The last thing ICT need at the moment is an upset on Saturday with a draw - or worse.

I cant believe so many want to go with a weakened team for this one. We were once lower league giant killers defeating weakened Premier League teams. Elgin will be up for this game. They are doing well at the moment and should not be taken lightly. Its important we get a good cup run so we should be going with the team that plays regularly and with as few changes as possible.

I cant believe so many want to go with a weakened team for this one. We were once lower league giant killers defeating weakened Premier League teams. Elgin will be up for this game. They are doing well at the moment and should not be taken lightly. Its important we get a good cup run so we should be going with the team that plays regularly and with as few changes as possible.

Couldn't agree more. There is potentially a huge banana skin waiting for us here if we take it lightly. I'd field our strongest team possible. No fiddling about!

I would have thought that Butcher has to stick closely to what he put out at Perth - I would only swop Foran for Eric but I suspect TB will swop Foran for Gil.

Anyway what is wrong with a draw and a midweek trip to Hell. :twothumbsup:

Then lose on penalties???

Think I'd rather see the business done on saturday