FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

***GAME OFF***

Psychological warfare. Celtic pack their bags after a warm night in the Kingsmills and head back to Glasgow. They train Monday and presumably head back Tuesday morning. Hopefully they travel by coach on both journies rather than fly.

No flights from the central belt, so its the team coach again.

I have a ticket for the main stand for the game and will not be able to use it due to working away Wednesday and Thursday night . Anyone want the ticket?

I may have the same problem but will see what I can reschedule.

If you have no takers from the regular posters on this site you should be able to get a refund.

I have a ticket for the main stand for the game and will not be able to use it due to working away Wednesday and Thursday night . Anyone want the ticket?

If you have no takers from the regular posters on this site you should be able to get a refund.

No unless ticket office is open today I can't even make it to the stadium during opening hours. So ticket free to a good home. :cry:

hello I couldnt make it today but can make it on wednesday. I have sent yo a PM. I would be very grateful for a ticket.

hello I couldnt make it today but can make it on wednesday. I have sent yo a PM. I would be very grateful for a ticket.

Unfortunately Jaggy is now unable to attend the game so the ticket is still available.

Edited by kilda

Guest Mahonio

:sad:

At least we'll be in the semi-final draw.

When is the semi-final draw?

Tomorrow afternoon according to Bill Lesley.

Kilda

Give it to your boss!

He will be impressed by your generosity and your accompanying selfless offer to run his business for the day. And, when our boys win the game, he will never forget you.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, you will work like a beaver and increase his sales attracting his eternal eye-opening gratitude.

Thus all' well that ends well and -have a nice day. :tongue:

Oh well, we all know what happened last time.. Roll on Wednesday.

Celtic were staying at the Kingsmills last night and had their team bus parked outside, so that is how they'll have got here and back this time. Hoping they do the same again in midweek.

I dont think they have any other options, no flights up from the central belt and cant see them using public transport so its their bus again and for our supporters traveling up the bus and trains dont tie in so its an overnighter or drive up and back down.