FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Will we stop complaining if we draw or beat Rangers?

CELTIC1CALEY3

Guest Sandy Cromarty

I'm sorry Celtic 1 etc but I cannot share in your enthusiasm where you feel that our fortune will turn around when we beat Glasgow Rangers, Glasgow Rangers as you probably know are a joke team in European football where the likes of Bethleham fancy their chances against them, anyway we will have to go through the usual emotions on wednesday where we bow to your superior football with a team that is made up of second hand/has beens if who were any good would be playing for Chelsea

It seems our problems probably started when we beat Rangers. Football is a funny old game and in general the players have done quite well at home this year. Will people get off their backs if they get another result against Rangers?

I suspect we may well get gubbed by Rangers  :007:

5 years ago the thought of Inverness hosting Glasgow Rangers in a new stadium in a televised Boxing Day fixture was an absolute dream. Let us not forget our roots, let us be grateful that Father Christmas has looked after us.
didnt realise the game had been changed to boxing day??

Enough with the personal insults, I don't care if it's tongue in cheek or said in humour.  If you want to get involved in an exchange of handbag blows than take it elsewhere.

If you have a problem with this post then PM/e.mail me.  I will be deleting any further personal jibes, insults or posts non related to the topic being discussed.

Enough with the personal insults, I don't care if it's tongue in cheek or said in humour.  If you want to get involved in an exchange of handbag blows than take it elsewhere.

If you have a problem with this post then PM/e.mail me.  I will be deleting any further personal jibes, insults or posts non related to the topic being discussed.

fair enuff...  :003:

Guest samuelbarros

Well, Rangers pumped again so the complaining has turned to lavish praise and we can start looking at catching Killie for our expected place in the top 6.

And if we get poked by Falkirk, the lavish praise will once again be replaced by gurning about being in the relegation scrap.