FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Roberts extending his stay?

Libero

Being two hundred miles of the west coast of Africa with no newspapers, no UK TV and no Alba I'm not in a position to counter the comments the missus made. She did, however, think that there were times when Dundee had the upper hand and that he should have been puting a little more effort into helping out the defence. Why was he subbed so early?

he is an attacking creative player so should be allowed to play like that, this is what Arsenal produce for wide players. Obviously if he can gain some more defensive traits from TB then it will be a benefit as long as its not to the detriment of his natural game.

• 2 weeks later...

When you see the video, he doesn't seems as keen to stay as the transcript suggests, IMO.

I think he just comes over as a little camera shy on the youtube interview. He's loving his football and is extremely enthusiastic about being here and playing first team matches.

A couple of weeks ago I said he was lazy at tracking back. Well after watching the game v Sevco (on TV) and listening to yesterdays game, I may have to change my opinion. He certainly seems to be working on that part of his game.

Well-spoken lad.

He's only 18 and we should give him a chance to develop and mature.

At 18 the Pimple was a shrinking violet, shy, introspecive and afraid to speak his mind. I blame Sheena who tried to seduce me at age 12. We nearly made it but it was the fumbling that undid us. She said that we fumbled the ball too much and ran out of steam.

Had she succeeded, Scarlet would have been a more mentally and emotionally, robust ,outgoing, self-confident 18 year old about to take on the world and brimming with self-confidence. As it wa, he tried to make up for it by going ape as he developed into a handsome, debonair daredevil passng 50.

Everybody was telling him that he was a late bloomer to which he would never agree since the memories of an earlier bloomer sucked the confidence right out of him again.

Has anybody got any comments that can help Old Scarlet make further progress?

Oh, as I said, go easy on the boy .18 is only 6 years on from age 12 . :wink:

• Agree 1