FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT European Tour T-Shirts?

DalgetyBayJaggy

This might be considered a bit naff but I'll put it out there and see what happens:

What about getting 'limited edition' t-shirts printed up for the trip? I remember a club (can't remember which one) which got commemorative football tops or t-shirts printed - and everyone that ordered one in advance got their name printed on the t-shirt in tiny writing. It was so small you couldn't tell it was writing until you looked close up and it only formed the background to the main printing on the shirt. I thought it was a pretty cool idea.

If we get into Europe regularly then you've got a commemorative t-shirt for about a tenner - if this turns out to be our only foray for a long time then you've got a limited edition collector's item with your name on it. You don't need to be going to Bucharest to get your name on it - just be ordering it before the printing deadline.

They wouldn't need to be expensive - if we got the names together over the next two weeks or so we'd have time to get them printed up. If someone is able to design them (including incorporating peoples names into the design) then I wouldn't have thought they'd cost any more than a regular printed t-shirt - especially if we were getting a few hundred of them?  I'd definitely buy two!

If this isn't naff - is anyone out there able to co-ordinate?

This might be considered a bit naff but I'll put it out there and see what happens:

What about getting 'limited edition' t-shirts printed up for the trip? I remember a club (can't remember which one) which got commemorative football tops or t-shirts printed - and everyone that ordered one in advance got their name printed on the t-shirt in tiny writing. It was so small you couldn't tell it was writing until you looked close up and it only formed the background to the main printing on the shirt. I thought it was a pretty cool idea.

If we get into Europe regularly then you've got a commemorative t-shirt for about a tenner - if this turns out to be our only foray for a long time then you've got a limited edition collector's item with your name on it. You don't need to be going to Bucharest to get your name on it - just be ordering it before the printing deadline.

They wouldn't need to be expensive - if we got the names together over the next two weeks or so we'd have time to get them printed up. If someone is able to design them (including incorporating peoples names into the design) then I wouldn't have thought they'd cost any more than a regular printed t-shirt - especially if we were getting a few hundred of them?  I'd definitely buy two!

Not sure if your joking here...but it was us!

Seriously? I know my memory's shot but that's ridiculous! What a d1ck! 

In that case presumably not a naff idea, someone out there must have organised it before and we're now talking about part of a set of commemorative tops!

Major League Soccer is doing it this year with small jpg images forming the numbers on the back of the shirts of each of the teams and you got your spot when you renewed your season ticket on a first come first served basis. the shirts have not made an appearance yet but its slated for some fan appreciation weekend later in the season. 

this was the ICT one from 2007-08

download.thumb.jpg.5be77421e51e881e8a5e3

Seriously? I know my memory's shot but that's ridiculous! What a d1ck! 

In that case presumably not a naff idea, someone out there must have organised it before and we're now talking about part of a set of commemorative tops!

Someone else has done it as well which is what you are probably thinking of. Smaller than our and not able to know they're names till up right close. I can't remember the team either.

CaleyThistleOnline.com is printed on the 'cloudflare' t-shirt on the bottom right. we were included as one of the (very) early adopters of their service about 5 years ago. its cool, the logo is made up entirely of names ... maybe you could do that, have a shape/design of some sort. 

cflare-tshirts.jpg.scaled500.jpg

Major League Soccer is doing it this year with small jpg images forming the numbers on the back of the shirts of each of the teams and you got your spot when you renewed your season ticket on a first come first served basis. the shirts have not made an appearance yet but its slated for some fan appreciation weekend later in the season. 

this was the ICT one from 2007-08

download.thumb.jpg.5be77421e51e881e8a5e3

Definitely wasn't this one I saw before. The writing was much more subtle than that.