FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

HELLGIN AWAY

17 hours ago, L_G said:

I've just tried the call centre and it's closed until 8am, not available 24/7 as advertised.  Ironically the message directs you to book online but for some reason the game doesn't seem to be available to purchase online. 

Looked into this...apparently it changed a couple of years back but none of the staff here seemed aware of it and this is the first time it's come to light.  Thanks for highlighting it and the information has now been updated.

3 hours ago, givmeaccccc said:

Got my tickets this morning and the girl in the portacabin said the sales are very slow! Come on folks let's get behind the team.

This seemed strange so I checked and what was said/meant was that sales had been slower today than the past 2 days.  Still tickets available thought (and will go on General Sale) so echo the call to get behind the team...thanks.

2 hours ago, JoFrAl said:

I phoned the online call center number and was told tickets were sold out.

Went back to the forum and thanks to "givemeaccccc" tried the office number

and got ticket 5 mins ago. Girl said they had plenty left!

She also said she would look into it.

This was fed back to Ticketmaster who will attempt to ascertain who gave out this information and why.  Perhaps some confusion over main stand tickets (which are sold out) and the terracing tickets....but that's just a guess on my part.  Apologies on behalf of ICTFC for any inconvenience.

• Agree 3

I tried googling the mysterious Elgin gridlock problem from the other night. Where nothing moved for no reason.

Only to find this has happened before except the last time it happened it was due to Chicken.

Yes the thoughtful people of Elgin gridlocked the road system where KFC opened.  :rotflmao:

• Agree 1

The Man, the Boy, and the Donkey

A MAN and his son were once going with their Donkey to market. As they were walking along by its side a countryman passed them and said: “You fools, what is a Donkey for but to ride upon?”

So the Man put the Boy on the Donkey and they went on their way. But soon they passed a group of men, one of whom said: “See that lazy youngster, he lets his father walk while he rides.”

So the Man ordered his Boy to get off, and got on himself. But they hadn’t gone far when they passed two women, one of whom said to the other: “Shame on that lazy lout to let his poor little son trudge along.”

Well, the Man didn’t know what to do, but at last he took his Boy up before him on the Donkey. By this time they had come to the town, and the passers-by began to jeer and point at them. The Man stopped and asked what they were scoffing at. The men said: “Aren’t you ashamed of yourself for overloading that poor Donkey of yours—you and your hulking son?”

The Man and Boy got off and tried to think what to do. They thought and they thought, till at last they cut down a pole, tied the Donkey’s feet to it, and raised the pole and the Donkey to their shoulders. They went along amid the laughter of all who met them till they came to Market Bridge, when the Donkey, getting one of his feet loose, kicked out and caused the Boy to drop his end of the pole. In the struggle the Donkey fell over the bridge, and his fore-feet being tied together he was drowned.

“That will teach you,” said an old man who had followed them: “TRY TO PLEASE ALL, AND YOU WILL PLEASE NONE. ALL YOU'RE LIKELY TO DO IS LOSE YOUR ASS!!”

• Agree 1

Good result for Elgin today and they will be going into our game full of confidence.  We will need to be on our guard and hopefully firing on all cylinders after the break.

I got my ticket today and looking forward to standing on the terrace close to the action of what could be a cracking Scottish cup tie.

17 hours ago, givmeaccccc said:

It's time we scrapped this priority nonsense and just sell tickets to everyone who wants them. We are seldom likely to be in a position where we sell our allocations and have people left disappointed.

Or even scrap the all ticket affair altogether especially in games where it isn't necessary....like Elgin away :happy: