NAPS Competition - Game 15

Gringo

• Gringo unpinned this topic
17 hours ago, Gringo said:

That was close :ponder::ohmy:

I am so p'd off with myself - originally going for Annan home @ 8.50, thought the price was too good to be true for what looked like would be a tight game but changed my mind to the draw as I was typing it in - DOH! Helluva result though - where did that come from?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, CaleyCanary said:

I am so p'd off with myself - originally going for Annan home @ 8.50, thought the price was too good to be true for what looked like would be a tight game but changed my mind to the draw as I was typing it in - DOH! Helluva result though - where did that come from?

Golden rule my ol' friend - do not change your mind :crazy:. Anyway....on a 'real money' bet note, only I can pick a game with both teams to score and it ends 7-0!!! Thank goodness Burnley didn't score either otherwise I'd have been well peed off if that was the only only that scuppered my 10 fold BTTS bet (£285 return)