FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Arbroath Away Feb2024

tm4tj

image.pngimage.png

Todays games

image.pngAlex Samuel & Bim Pepple starting with Billy Mckay & Austin Samuels on the bench. Nathan Shaw fit enough to start and just the four outfield substitutes.

Ujdur, Boyes, Mullen, Longstaff, MacGregor, Lodovica Injured and Max Anderson suspended.

What could possibly go wrong?

• Thank You 1

I'd like to see us come out flying, run Arbroath ragged and then bring in Mckay, Doran and Samuels to exploit tired opposition.

We're almost at the nothing to lose stage, and I'd rather see us going down fighting than whimpering.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

23 minutes ago, STFU said:

I'd like to see us come out flying, run Arbroath ragged and then bring in Mckay, Doran and Samuels to exploit tired opposition.

We're almost at the nothing to lose stage, and I'd rather see us going down fighting than whimpering.

He'll take them on and put them in central defence. 

3 central defenders again.

No Plan B. 👎 

39 minutes ago, snorbens_caleyman said:

All 90 years of them :lol:  And Samuels is only 23....

...and there's more creativity and ability in Mckay and Doran than the rest of the squad combined.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Satan said:

Only one defender on bench. Need to sign some defensive cover...😂

On the plus side, Ferguson can't being on 3 extra defenders to sit in after we go a goal up.

• Agree 1

Just now, RiG said:

Massive questions should be getting asked of Ferguson now.

Absolutely not better than Dodds anyway. I genuinely feel we’d have been in a better position with him in charge, regardless of how poor he was at the start of the season.

• Funny 1

2 hours ago, Robert said:

Looking at it with my glass half full, if we do our job and other results go our way today we can be sixth.

Other results are going our way.

Just one problem, we are not doing our job at all and we look like getting detached in 9th.

We’ve had 14 attempts so far but only 3 on target, which is just not good enough.

Tuesday’s match is massive now. We can’t afford any more slip ups.

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, ICTPaisley said:

Absolutely not better than Dodds anyway. I genuinely feel we’d have been in a better position with him in charge, regardless of how poor he was at the start of the season.

For a long time I'd always said we'd be just as bad if not worse under Dodds. His recruitment in the summer was honking. However, the last couple of months and some truly bizarre recruitment in January makes it very, very hard to stick with the same opinion I had before.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

• tm4tj unpinned this topic