2nd Leg Play Off v Montrose

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, forresjags said:

Flat rate of £10 for all. Surely getting a decent crowd must be priority,after all we deserve something back after a long ,dismal season, which seems never ending.

Not for me , I had 6 season tickets this year.Your suggestion costs me £60, clubs way £21 for Saturday. 
no brainier.

Is it fair on families who put their money up front buying season tickets. They deserve something back also ?

Edited by bishbashbosh
Change of wording
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, bishbashbosh said:

Not for me , I had 6 season tickets this year.Your suggestion costs me £60, clubs way £21 for Saturday. 
no brainier.

Is it fair on families who put their money up front buying season tickets. They deserve something back also ?

If you're only £21 then its likely you have free tickets due to kids - I dont think the poster was referring to having kids who would be free paying - more that adults/concessions etc should be flat rate £10 not the inflated prices.

Which by my projections would actually save you an additional £1 🙂

23 hours ago, bdu98196 said:

If you're only £21 then its likely you have free tickets due to kids - I dont think the poster was referring to having kids who would be free paying - more that adults/concessions etc should be flat rate £10 not the inflated prices.

Which by my projections would actually save you an additional £1 🙂

Correct on all assumptions 😀.

my gesture of good will is GOING to the game. Buy the pies, juices, moams and take them to MacDonald’s after. They cost me a fortune.

took three with me to the raith away game and I was £80 for the bus, match tickets, pies and stop at the Chinese chippy on way home. Don’t think I had much change out of £150 that day.( not moaning, honestly, great day out)

would be a lot easier watching on alba.

then I have to do it all again at Dingwall on the Sunday. 😂
Roll on the end of the season.

• Like 1
  • Well Said 1

59 minutes ago, bishbashbosh said:

Correct on all assumptions 😀.

my gesture of good will is GOING to the game. Buy the pies, juices, moams and take them to MacDonald’s after. They cost me a fortune.

took three with me to the raith away game and I was £80 for the bus, match tickets, pies and stop at the Chinese chippy on way home. Don’t think I had much change out of £150 that day.( not moaning, honestly, great day out)

would be a lot easier watching on alba.

then I have to do it all again at Dingwall on the Sunday. 😂
Roll on the end of the season.

:ohmy:  And you can still afford a holiday abroad after that  :wink:

That was my first game of the season and my first chance to see with my own eyes how gash ICT have become. That was one awful unentertaining game and by far the worst I've seen from the team I support. No passion, no urgency, no desire, no creativity...nothing. Square balls across the back line time after time. Can't keep possession. Can't shoot. Two game against a part time outfit and we can only bag one goal. There needs to be drastic improvement against Hamilton and I fully believe Dunc is incapable of doing that with this bunch of players. Hamilton will be a tough hurdle to overcome and I fear the worse. 😱

• Agree 4

12 hours ago, bishbashbosh said:

Buy the pies, juices, moams

Agreed with that and understand how kids want but the catering costs vs quality we offer is shocking. Personally I grudge buying anything at the stadium now given its so poor.

• Agree 2

4 hours ago, Gringo said:

There needs to be drastic improvement against Hamilton and I fully believe Dunc is incapable of doing that with this bunch of players. Hamilton will be a tough hurdle to overcome and I fear the worse. 😱

I hate Hamilton and this isn't cheering me up.

Still live in hope it'll all click with our team and before the season ends we will play total football and issue an absolute doing with free flowing goals and football.

• Funny 1
  • Thoughtful 1
  • Facepalm 1

3 minutes ago, bdu98196 said:

I hate Hamilton and this isn't cheering me up.

Still live in hope it'll all click with our team and before the season ends we will play total football and issue an absolute doing with free flowing goals and football.

What’s free flowing goals and football?

• Funny 1

8 hours ago, Gringo said:

That was my first game of the season and my first chance to see with my own eyes how gash ICT have become. That was one awful unentertaining game and by far the worst I've seen from the team I support. No passion, no urgency, no desire, no creativity...nothing. Square balls across the back line time after time. Can't keep possession. Can't shoot. Two game against a part time outfit and we can only bag one goal. There needs to be drastic improvement against Hamilton and I fully believe Dunc is incapable of doing that with this bunch of players. Hamilton will be a tough hurdle to overcome and I fear the worse. 😱

Very sad for you to have seen first hand what we have really seen all season Dave!

After the shyte of Doddsball we hoped for something refreshing, Something new and attack minded.

Oh how we got let down.. big time, There was a glimmer when we had Wotherspoon ( what happened to him?)  but we have endured turgid pysh in most games, I am optimistic most of the time and am hoping that we can play like we did against Raith( and not lose a late goal ).

Maybe next time pop into the Innes and share misery Dave!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bdu98196 said:

Agreed with that and understand how kids want but the catering costs vs quality we offer is shocking. Personally I grudge buying anything at the stadium now given its so poor.

Haven’t bought anything at the ground for a few years now. It was a cold, dark, midweek game my grandson wanted a hot chocolate. The person serving filled the cup with boiling hot water, dumped a spoon of hot chocolate powder into the cup and passed it to me. I asked if she was going to stir the powder in. She gave it a whirl and handed it back to me. I asked for a lid for the cup. She said there were none left. I said you can’t give that to an 8 year old. Do you want it or not she screeched at me. No was the answer handing it back.

I buy my steak pies from butchers Hastie&dyce in the Victorian market. £1.95, best pie in town. Footie pies they are called.Then buy the sausage rolls from Greggs. Couple of the kids have allergies so I have to know what is in them.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Peleistheman said:

Not many folk speaking about the game, ok we lost but the second half play gives me hope for Saturday. Get behind them then.

That’s as this is the thread for Saturday’s game….

• Funny 1

• IBM unfeatured and unpinned this topic