FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Supporters Trust Hall of Fame Dinner

maimie

personally i am hugely looking forward to this event

one                            its an excuse to put my kilt on  :rotflmao:

two                            it should be a top do

three                        i have thought for ages that this sort of thing would be a good idea

four                            im pooping it cos if i can figure out how to book im going on my own and dont know anyone else going  :019:

oh yeah and five        ill be back in the country by then  :021:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

personally i am hugely looking forward to this event

one                            its an excuse to put my kilt on  :rotflmao:

two                            it should be a top do

three                         i have thought for ages that this sort of thing would be a good idea

four                            im pooping it cos if i can figure out how to book im going on my own and dont know anyone else going  :019:

oh yeah and five         ill be back in the country by then  :021:

Tug - Send me a PM with your details and I'll send you out a booking form.  You can also download one from the front page of this site.  Don't worry about attending on your own, we already have individuals who have booked 1 or 2 tickets.  We'll look after you, or we could partner you up with IHE.  :015:

I am now seriously considering attendance but I am going dressed up as IHE. Will I be allowed in ?

Of course kilts are very acceptable as formal dress, you will be most welcome in whichever guise you choose.  :015:

I am reliably informed by the Trust's crack team of sales executives that they expect the SOLD OUT signs to go up on this event in the next week or so.  So if you fancy going don't hang about!

• 3 weeks later...

I am reliably informed by the Trust's crack team of sales executives that they expect the SOLD OUT signs to go up on this event in the next week or so.  So if you fancy going don't hang about!

Last few seats to be sold, but virtually sold out.  If you're thinking about it, get in touch now.  We had hoped to be able to squeeze in another couple of tables, but this doesn't seem to be possible. 

As DJS says get voting.  I know it's an old cliche but your votes will matter as it's pretty tight at the moment.  :rolleyes02:

Guest BigPieMorayDosser

Great idea, which sounds like it'll be an excellent night.

Will be in Rhone-Alpes for Scotland's RWC match against Portugal, but will raise a glass of the local red stuff to you.

Enjoy your night.  :drinking01:

I do hope that CC is an invited guest to this event as, having been eliminated from being voted for as a Legend due to his managerial post, I for one would love to give him his due accolade and cheer him as a true legend of ICT.

To whoever is in charge of this event and the invited guests, please arrange, if at all possible.

CC has been formally invited to the dinner.  He is undoubtedly an ICT legend and I'm sure he will be a worthy recipient of an award at a future Hall of Fame night. The voting for this night has been completed and the award winners selected.  Although CC was invited as our current manager, the previous managers have all been invited so his invitation stands.  I'm not convinced that he will attend, although I hope he will.  As a player through the divisions, a lot of his old playing colleagues will be there and it will be a great night to catch up.  Maybe he will take the chance to catch up with his old pals and enjoy the night without any of the pressure he's been feeling. 

Many thanks L_G, and I do hope that CC attends and gets a great reception from the attendees.

If CC has any doubts about being present on the night, I trust he will be persuaded otherwise as I for one will be leading the cheers for an ICT legend even if he is not getting an award this time around.

"ross tokely"

oooft that's enough to send me winging my way up north i tell ye

however because i didnae win the ?35million last weekend it will have to wait until the engagement pairty is underway..and i get you lot doon here!!!!

have a guid night

Buffy x

Guest SHOWADZ 65

Aye Johndo,

remember the last time you promised/threatened to turn up wearing only a black tie? The great Feb 8th camouflage 'incident' ???????????

List of guests attending coming together nicely - Noble, Hercher, Teasdale, Sheerin, Mann, Ritchie, Daisy, MacArthur, Paterson and hopefully more.

We're actually hoping to have Sergei Baltacha there.

Have been studying the plans for the event and, though I say so myself, it is going to be an awesome night.