FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

What ICT shirts do you love and hate?

Guest TinCanFan

Guest TinCanFan

Which ICT shirts do you love and which ones do you hate?  For me my favourite was last seasons home shirt with OneTouch on the front and my least favourite is the orange away shirt from a few years back.

I like the current away strip. My least favourite, apart from the Caley strip we played in at the very outset, was the one that resembled a cross between the Rangers strip and the England cricket team one day outfit.

Nothing wrong with the predominantly blue strip from the outset :023:,only one complaint i had was the thistle on the crest which is unfortunately been on every strip since :blah01:

:crazy07: :tic01: :021: :004:

i don't know what to say is my favourite they've all been pretty good ecxept this and last seasons home top, can't stand it!! too much black. orange away top was howfin. and i never really liked the yellow n navy away shirt because i always associated ross county away strip being yellow n blue.