FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

In Inverness Tomorrow

Guest Speedy1974

Guest Speedy1974

I'm in Inverness tomorrow night on business and intend popping down to watch the Gretna game. Will be nice to cross another ground off the list! I'm a Wycombe Wanderers fan normally!!

Anyway. Any tips on somewhere I can eat beforehand, and if I have time grab a beer.

Many thanks in advance

Michael

Good scoff in The Room in the town centre.  Plenty options in the middle of town, Innes bar is a meeting point for some of the regulars of this site, five-ten minutes from centre.

Expect a low crowd tomorrow, league cup is not very well patronised.

Guest Speedy1974

Staying at the Travel Inn by the hospital - meeting there on Wednesday.

Will try and make my way to the Innes bar then tomorrow night. So if you here an english voice asking for a pint its probably me. Whats the best place stand to sit in? or is it a case tomorrow of which bits they open up?

Inshes gate 'Travel lodge by hospital' is OK for food if you go early but can be a hit or a miss!

I would recommend the No 27  'Castle St'  reasonable price,tastes good and looks good,

The game will probably have a low attendance, so Main stand it is then.

Guest Speedy1974

Nice meeting some of you on Tuesday night.

Enjoyed the game. Thought you had some good wide men just need a bit more up front.

Gretna looked truely shocking so i wouldn't worry about relegation this season.

Good luck for the rest of the season, and if you are ever in Wycombe (you poor sods) then pop along to a game

Speedy