FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Where were you for the Scotland match and did you get covered in drink at 1-1

12th Man

I heard that the reason was they were using someone elses Sky Card to get the match and they were cut-off as someone grassed them up.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

We were in the Caley Club. Also mobbed, both bars.

Watched it in a bistro in Dunkeld!!! Only one hotel in the toon had Sky and nae kids in the bar so bistro it was,peanuts and bits of Pizza everywhere when oor goal went in ,but tears at the end when weeDee realised the trip to Austria/Switz  was a no goer  :019:

We were meant to be going to Ma Camerons but one of my pals, who turned up as they opened, took offence to there being tables reserved when he had been told he couldn't reserve any when he had phoned. After calling the bar staff wankers he was asked to leave  :015:

So we ended up in the Hogshead around 12:30 and got some good seats nearby the TV. The place was packed out by about 3 or 4 and they had to stop letting people in. When Scotland scored everyone went mental and you could see people outside in the street dancing as they clicked as to what had happened.

Rare moment indeed.

Sadly the place fell flat at around 18:45  :007:

I watched it in McHuills on the High Street in Glasgow.  Its a right Celtic shop so I wiped my feet on my way out.

Friendly patrons though, 2 mins in the door I was offered "a wee charge of this pal" as some shifty wee guy produced a half bottle of buckfast from his pocket.  I politely declined.

The overstretched doorman was blissfully unaware that the fire exit on the other side of the building had been opened and folk were bringing in their own carryouts and stashing them under the pool table  :015:

7072235a6172897790l.jpg

Me and Toolan

7072235a6172897804l.jpg

Random couldn't get the blue off

7072235a6172897819l.jpg

Mark

7072235a6172897830l.jpg

Jamie and Sammy

7072235a6172926443l.jpg

Random guy sound asleep at 8pm