FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

County Coin It In

kencar

Oh thank god Cooper's leaving lol. He goes (or until christmas did go) to my school. Whenever you were playing footy, when you saw him coming everyone was thinking 'dam coopers playing we're not gonna touch the ball for ages!'

Amazing skills and control, I'm sure he'll do well at Liverpool. You can tell he's got a big future. Honestly he can spend 5 minutes in a match doing step-overs or whatever and you can't even touch the ball. Just got to get some free tickets out of him now...

I know its a cliche but remember the name. In my opinion he's a lot better than the Mackay Steven lad they sold last year.

He's been chased by clubs for ages. Apparantly he went to Switzerland in Summer 2006 on a training camp with Chelsea, and Alex told me he went on trial at loads of clubs a couple of months ago, Liverpool and Celtic he mentioned, and I think he was supposed to be going to Man United but they cancelled for some reason.

Been telling him to sign for Caley Thistle, but I follow Liverpool too, so I win either way lol.

Good luck Coops