FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Brew makes his 34768th move [renamed]

It says in the daily record today that Brewster is making "One final move for Inverness trio Dods, Proctor and Black".

He said: "I will try to speak with Graeme Bennett this week to see exactly whats happening"

MORE ATTEMPTS AT UNSETTLING OUR PLAYERS, A COUPLE OF DAYS BEFORE KICK OFF!! I THINK HE'LL FIND HIMSELF VERY MUCH DISLIKED BY THE OTHER SPL MANAGERS IF HE CONDUCTS HIMSELF IN THE PRESS LIKE THIS CONTINOUSLY

In fairness the article doesn't have that quote - does the paper copy have it?

Daily Record

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye its in the paper copy, and a quick check over to the dundeeutd bbc messageboard suggests its in the dundee courier as well.

Notice how he says he'll contact Graeme Bennett- why can''t he just contact him without having to tell the papers about it?

Brewster, meanwhile, is also seeking further talks with Inverness Caley Thistle director of football Graeme Bennett.

It is understood the United boss is still keen to sign Ian Black, David Proctor and Darren Dods from his former club despite having previous offers rejected and ICT’s confidence that they can hang on to the trio.

“I will be trying to speak to Graeme Bennett some time this week to see what the position is,” he said.

DUNDEE COURIER

Aye, just noticed that on teamtalk and bbc

However, Bennett insists the renewed publicised interest ahead of the SPL opener against St Mirren on Saturday is unwelcome.

He said: "It is very disappointing that, on the eve of our SPL season, United have come back to us and have publicised the fact that they have done so.

"It is not my job to sell them players. Our manager wants to keep them so that is end of the story.

"It is unsettling when we just want to focus on getting ready to face St Mirren."

Guest Bonzo

Like I said before ...... Brewster's gay.

Single at his age.

Adores the Greek lifestyle.

Very particular about his appearance.

Insanely jealous of any player he feels is more popular than him.

Last girlfriend was very tall, with huge hands and feet.

You want to get rumours going Brew, try that one?

I hate to tell you all that I told you so BUT.  :016: :016:

BUT this is threatening to feck up our season now and that is no joke. I am reliably informed that Dods is the most irate about the whole thing whilst Dargo and Black are being more professional about it.

I would NOT be surprised if Dods is not in the starting X1 on Saturday.  :010: :010:

For all the mockers please note!!

"It has been fairly common knowledge for some time these players were of interest to our manager. The subject was discussed with Caley Thistle as long ago as last January.

"In the interests of a good relationship, we agreed to a gentlemen's agreement not to make an approach for these players until after the end of the season. We upheld this agreement fully.

AND

"Since the end of the season, our manager, Craig Brewster, has been in regular dialogue with Graeme Bennett regarding the players.

Only as recently as this weekend did further face-to-face discussions take place.

Congratulations for keeping the same rumour going for 6 months in case something happened so you can say 'Look at me I was right!'.

Ah the green eyed god of jealousy is at work again. Have a look again at the start date on this thread.  :016: And then look at all the initial derision I received and even more when I informed everybody that Brewster was not going to go away. I feel it is my duty as a tasseographer to keep the fans of ICT up to date with these issues.  :001:

If you're so fecking good, what are this week's lottery numbers?  :001:

Who you asking there? If it's me I'll say 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6  :003:

P.S. I have no idea how the lottery works anymore - there seems to be about 5 different versions!