FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Brew makes his 34768th move [renamed]

Guest cantbeatus

"Doesn't work like that mee, you come across as a bit stupid."

A lot of people who don't understand a point will assume the person making the point is stupid, maybe if you'd done maths instead of methadone in school you'd have a better grasp of statistics.

Here's another example - I think your name is stupid as clearly there isn't a team in Scotland who can't beat you matey Not counting Rangers of course  :001:

I don't know about Inverness but methadone isn't given out in Dundee schools.

Tit....as for the name, coming from the person named mee  :016:

You're point was still very stupid, you are very stupid.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cantbeatus

I actually agree with cantbeatus. Brewster would have had just as good a record as CC had he not left. If anyone thinks that CC is more gifted in the managers role than CB then they should think again.

We are doing just as well/poor in certain games under both of them. I doubt even Capello could get something out of the utter sheecht that is at Tannadice just now.

Thanks for that, there are sensible posters here and not stupid pathetic ones who sling insults about methadone & schools.

Guest cantbeatus

Excellent post, the key word is potential and that is the word that Brew and Malky use all the time at United.  I dont claim we are a BIGGER team, but your post has hit it all on the head.

Children such as "Mee" should take note!  :clapping04:

Indeed, although i don't think many United fans would argue with that post, we don't think we are a big club.

Excellent post, the key word is potential and that is the word that Brew and Malky use all the time at United.  I dont claim we are a BIGGER team, but your post has hit it all on the head.

Indeed, although i don't think many United fans would argue with that post, we don't think we are a big club.

Have you looked at the BBC forums recently? Some Arabs are saying things like 'why dont you just give them to us. they dont want to be there' and 'youre just a wee diddy team but we are much bigger cos we get more crowds.'

I admire your stance here but I think you will find a lot of other United fans disagreeing with your post there.

Guest cantbeatus

Have you looked at the BBC forums recently? Some Arabs are saying things like 'why dont you just give them to us. they dont want to be there' and 'youre just a wee diddy team but we are much bigger cos we get more crowds.'

I admire your stance here but I think you will find a lot of other United fans disagreeing with your post there.

I agree with them in part, if Dods wants to go it would probably be better to just sell him.

Never been on the bbc forums before, i use utdmad.com & arabfever.co.uk, those are the 2 busiest message boards for United fans...also arabfc.net, i can honestly

say most Arabs don't think United are a big club, we have never been a big club, neither have Aberdeen, in Scottish terms i repeat, we are about the 6th size in all ways...off the pitch, cant always be reflected in league position.

I see DUFC are interested in Allan McGregor from Rangers now (or should they be called Man Utd reserves?)

Nice to see Utd fans moaning that Rangers want too much money for him. When will the rest of Scottish football learn that when Dundee United want a player he must be sold to them as cheaply as possible  :016:

Another bid for Dods today - how many is that now??

Were they honestly offering us only £25k last time?? £35k isn't much better to be honest. Why sell him for this?

I see DUFC are interested in Allan McGregor from Rangers now (or should they be called Man Utd reserves?)

Nice to see Utd fans moaning that Rangers want too much money for him. When will the rest of Scottish football learn that when Dundee United want a player he must be sold to them as cheaply as possible  :016:

Another bid for Dods today - how many is that now??

Were they honestly offering us only £25k last time?? £35k isn't much better to be honest. Why sell him for this?

UTD OFFERING TO PAY FOR MCGREGOR in instalments as cant afford £200k quoted

They paid the 200k for Brewster in installments too !!! - nothing to do with 'nae money' - more an astute move by the grocer to keep the bulk of the 200k in his own bank earning interest before paying the other club at (or after) the last moment.

Guest Arabest

They paid the 200k for Brewster in installments too !!! - nothing to do with 'nae money' - more an astute move by the grocer to keep the bulk of the 200k in his own bank earning interest before paying the other club at (or after) the last moment.

Exactly.

blackie isnt being offered a house he is looking for one. inverness also need to look to the future and he is the future of inverness he has guts, determination, heart and definate skill, should we not be trying everything to keep him, he got sponsers man of the match on saturday, the game changed when he was taken off, what is christie thinking off, we need to get him tied up and soon, mores the pity we wernt offering him a house to keep him. he is part of the nucleus of the future squad, even the scotland manager who previously didnt seem to have a clue has opened his eyes,  i go back to what the mighty alex ferguson said "if you want the best you have to pay for the best", who would argue with him, shourly not charlie christie.

Gillian is his sister. I am reliably informed that Brewster and the Grocer will continue to needle till the last feckin minute. Dods still wants to go NOW and his agent is pestering like ****. Why dont we just take the money now and run. Dods will not be at ICT in September - mark my words - and I aint usually wrong.

Gillian is his sister. I am reliably informed that Brewster and the Grocer will continue to needle till the last feckin minute. Dods still wants to go NOW and his agent is pestering like ****. Why dont we just take the money now and run. Dods will not be at ICT in September - mark my words - and I aint usually wrong.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t..._ct/4775911.stm

Not looking likely at the minute but things could change...

Interesting.

• 1 month later...

Interesting.

Presumably you had September 2007 on your mind here..... :015: :015: :015:

I have heard strong rumours that the Arabs have now got a firm pre-contract agreement, in the sense of first refusal, with Dods.  :008: :008: :008:

That would be fine with me. They would have to pay for that so at least we would be getting some money if you aren't talking pish  :003: