FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

What Brewster has to say

Alex MacLeod

People have talked about the importance of having experienced strikers, which may be true, but at the end of the day both Woods and Rooney have more goals this season than many very experienced SPL strikers, like Dargo and Wyness.

What Brew said was an indictment on himself - get real folks !!!

IHE, you say arrogant, have you ever met the manager, arrogant he is not just as he's also not what you were hinting at a couple of weeks ago, I think you should get a reality check !!

Gies a french kiss and fondle ma ICT tattoo and we can discuss this further - I know it is yer wont.

People have talked about the importance of having experienced strikers, which may be true, but at the end of the day both Woods and Rooney have more goals this season than many very experienced SPL strikers, like Dargo and Wyness.

DU won today..............doesn't that mean you should be in bed now? (cannae be ersed finding the winky smiley)

IHE, you say arrogant, have you ever met the manager, arrogant he is not just as he's also not what you were hinting at a couple of weeks ago, I think you should get a reality check !!

Gies a french kiss and fondle ma ICT tattoo and we can discuss this further - I know it is yer wont.

That how you win over your clients Johndo?

DU won today..............doesn't that mean you should be in bed now? (cannae be ersed finding the winky smiley)

That how you win over your clients Johndo?

No - that is how I put it across to tawts taht they are talking a load of bollicks.

Alex Macleod said:-

And so long as we cant even muster 3000 home fans on a saturday afternoon then that striker is never going to appear. But if someone could take Gary Wood aside and give him intense training and a jab to boost his maturity then I'd say 6' 2" and over thirteen stone should be what your looking for.

Surely, Alex you yourself were one of the many who couldn't be ersed getting out of bed for this important game!!!!!!!!!!

You are correct in saying that we need to attract more fans through the turnstiles. HOW?

We can't even muster 25 fans who want to travel to Falkirk by Supporters Club bus though no doubt the usual suspects will be there. For the 3rd CIS away game in a row there will be no bus, but bigger clubs than us, like Morton could fill 7 buses to County for a game.

BTW, I made the same suggestion re training Garry but I was referring to Rory, and I believe this is one of the main functions of a good management team.

Rooney definately got in Wood's way but what annoyed me were Brewster's substitutions again. It looked as if he was happy with a point from the game. Taking off our goalscorer and putting on a midfielder. And how long did he take to put Barrowman, it looked like he had no idea who to take off. :rotflmao:

I totally agree I AM SICK OF BREWSTERS LAST 10 MIN SUBS what is the point you cannot win a game that way i didnt want him to come back and cant wait for him to leave sadly that will be when he has got us relegated to the first division

Rooney definately got in Wood's way but what annoyed me were Brewster's substitutions again. It looked as if he was happy with a point from the game. Taking off our goalscorer and putting on a midfielder. And how long did he take to put Barrowman, it looked like he had no idea who to take off. :rotflmao:

I totally agree I AM SICK OF BREWSTERS LAST 10 MIN SUBS what is the point you cannot win a game that way i didnt want him to come back and cant wait for him to leave sadly that will be when he has got us relegated to the first division

We have Rangers and Hibs away in next 2 league games n not wanting to be pessamistic but we will be looking up at everybody in 2 weeks time.

This will be my only post tonight as the usual crap gets spilt out again ! Wyness Legend is the only one who is seeing the real situation here with a bit of common sense, as for IHE and Jay GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSES lads and get real.

Wyness Legend is a happy clapper and from the general drift of your post, so are you. How should myself and IHE get real, when the reality is we have won 5 times at home in the last 10 months?! I could be wrong here, but I think the those 5 times have been against Gretna and Kilmarnock. A sorry state of affairs when we have not beaten any other team at home in that length of time I think you can agree.

The least Brewster could have done, was to accept the blame for the loss but he didn't, never has done and probably never will. He is the embodiment of arrogant.

To coin a phrase you appear to know well, I put it to you that you should get off your high horse :rotflmao:

And so long as we cant even muster 3000 home fans on a saturday afternoon then that striker is never going to appear. But if someone could take Gary Wood aside and give him intense training and a jab to boost his maturity then I'd say 6' 2" and over thirteen stone should be what your looking for.

That is true. I think Wood needs to learn how to put himself about defenders a bit because he is more than capable of doing that. And if he can improve his first touch along with that he will be a much better player.

newsbot story

P&J 27/10/08

Quote Craig Brewster

"Players must show stronger mentality"

"We have lost the last two games at the start of the second half and I made sure it didn't happen on Saturday."

Is it relevant when we lost the games? Or that we did lose the games? Mr Brewster seems to have been taking lessons in Whataboutery. There's no I in TEAM Mr Brewster, if the team fails we all fail and that includes you. Start taking ownership for the performances and maybe then we can see some entertaining football with points for ICT.