Rooney

Guest Zippy

Hi. Stoke fan here. I was lucky enough to go upto Inverness this weekend (Milton) and saw your stadium. What a location! That beats Stoke's Britannia Stadium location. If I'd time I would have gone to the match on Saturday. We overtook a fair few Hearts coaches on the way up. I'll tell you, going upto Scotland for the weekend took my mind off the 5-0 drubbing we had off ManUre.

Anyway, Rooney.How's he doing for you? When he was at Stoke I'd bump into him a few times in Morrisons and he seems a really good bloke. The Stoke Reserves would play just down the road the road from me and I've seen him play often. He's a got a good work rate but just seemed to lack that confidence in a scoring position. Yet he is the youngest player to score a hat-trick for Stoke. He beat Stanley Matthews on that fact.

My father's side of the family are Scottish and I'm hoping to get back up to Inverness soon and I'll try and arrange it around a home game. If I can arrange a trip around a game what's the best bit of the stadium to get a ticket for?

Good luck for the rest of the season.

Hi. Stoke fan here. I was lucky enough to go upto Inverness this weekend (Milton) and saw your stadium. What a location! That beats Stoke's Britannia Stadium location. If I'd time I would have gone to the match on Saturday. We overtook a fair few Hearts coaches on the way up. I'll tell you, going upto Scotland for the weekend took my mind off the 5-0 drubbing we had off ManUre.

Anyway, Rooney.How's he doing for you? When he was at Stoke I'd bump into him a few times in Morrisons and he seems a really good bloke. The Stoke Reserves would play just down the road the road from me and I've seen him play often. He's a got a good work rate but just seemed to lack that confidence in a scoring position. Yet he is the youngest player to score a hat-trick for Stoke. He beat Stanley Matthews on that fact.

My father's side of the family are Scottish and I'm hoping to get back up to Inverness soon and I'll try and arrange it around a home game. If I can arrange a trip around a game what's the best bit of the stadium to get a ticket for?

Good luck for the rest of the season.

Rooney's doing ok when he gets a game. Three goals so far this season.

If your supporting us when you come then the best area is behind the goal in the North Stand. Up near the back for view and, maybe, atmosphere. And its sheltered from the winds blowing of the sea.

Hi Zippy

Roooooooney Roooooooney Rooooooney

Thats the sound you'll hear when he's running along the sidelines warming up or looking a threat in the box ,

Early days yet but from what ive seen he looks very good

He works hard & puts himself about

A great assett to our team :rotflmao:

Edited by Fanoffooty

Be warned Zippy the Brittania this aint! Severe lack of atmosphere at TCS.

No Probs. I'd go down the Lyme Valley Stadium (home of Newcastle under Lyme FC) to watch the Stoke reserves.Attendance? Maybe 100 on a good day. Maybe 2 more if we were playing Port Vale.

Be warned Zippy the Brittania this aint! Severe lack of atmosphere at TCS.

No Probs. I'd go down the Lyme Valley Stadium (home of Newcastle under Lyme FC) to watch the Stoke reserves.Attendance? Maybe 100 on a good day. Maybe 2 more if we were playing Port Vale.

I bet its still noisier than TCS.

As if it wasnt bad enough down my old folks street with kids kicking balls off cars, it turns out the new next door neighbours..... A kid i wouldnt mind seeing on the street kicking a ball..... MR A Rooney!! he'd best keep the noise down!! :rotflmao:

Edited by georgeios

Yeah he has got potential Kingmills. You're spot on - he does need an experienced striker with him.

Good luck for today. We've got The Baggies and their Brazilian style carpet play today that's seen them to the bottom of the league. A must win game.