FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Dear Santa.........

Donview

It's been some time since I wrote to you ( think it was a plea for Naelifts to buy a drink) however things are really desperate this year.

My favourite toy, HMS Sneck has lost it's rudder and Johndo won't be very happy if it's returned ( possibly to the first division) in it's current state.

Could you please arrange an urgent refit and appoint a new helmsman to replace the current master who has a problem with surfacing and is plunging to new depths.

I note there have already been some suggestions with regard to a replacement and not being one to become involved in controversy :rotflmao: would welcome the return of Robbo.

However if there is any truth or doubt surrounding the rumour that he was responsible for the "suppressed allegations" about the incumbent's private life.............well

Does anybody know what Pele's up to ??........have scoured the pubs and bookies in the north east and no sign of him at all. Does this mean the Messiah has mended his ways and an imminent return is on the cards......unlikely

So Santa you see my dilemna, please come up with a special pressie for me this year.

PS. Naelifts still hasnae bought a drink :thumb04:

It's been some time since I wrote to you ( think it was a plea for Naelifts to buy a drink) however things are really desperate this year.

My favourite toy, HMS Sneck has lost it's rudder and Johndo won't be very happy if it's returned ( possibly to the first division) in it's current state.

Could you please arrange an urgent refit and appoint a new helmsman to replace the current master who has a problem with surfacing and is plunging to new depths.

I note there have already been some suggestions with regard to a replacement and not being one to become involved in controversy :thumb04: would welcome the return of Robbo.

However if there is any truth or doubt surrounding the rumour that he was responsible for the "suppressed allegations" about the incumbent's private life.............well

Me too Santa !

Does anybody know what Pele's up to ??........have scoured the pubs and bookies in the north east and no sign of him at all. Does this mean the Messiah has mended his ways and an imminent return is on the cards......unlikely

So Santa you see my dilemna, please come up with a special pressie for me this year.

PS. Naelifts still hasnae bought a drink :rotflmao:

Me too Santa !

Edited by Kingsmills