FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

I Wonder How...

PompeyCT

Brewster will try and explain this one away.

I swear to the almighty lord if he says we played well but were unlucky one more time i will pay a visit to TCS and physically remove him from his position. Surely fan power reigns supreme here? Clearly everyone wants him to go why isnt he doing the honourable thing? More to the point why isnt the board doing the logical thing??

"We're only 1 point behind Falkirk. And eh If we all stick together we can turn things round. Conditione were difficult today. We played well but just didn't get the breaks. And eh I know what I'm doing"

I think we will hear about the new signings not being either "fully fit" or "integrated into the team".

And the weather.

I posted this 'predicted brewster comment' on the matchday thread not long ago...

"we lost by just one goal, and to a soft penalty. we didnt get the luck and they did. they scored and we didnt which lost us the game in the end.

I am not worried that falkirk are fighting against bigger teams whilst we sit back and do nothing. we will come good because it is the 20 fans' fault for not supporting the team these last few months, not mine for being totally unable to provide tactic ethics.

On the plus note, the lads are smiling in training"

Inverness CT manager Craig Brewster:

"I thought in the second half we did well; we did everything but score.

"I don't think Hamilton had a chance after the first 10 minutes. They scored a penalty and we didn't score, end of story.

"The conditions are horrendous, the wind was howling and the rain was in our face.

"We tried to play, we got into decent positions, the delivery was better second half and we created a few problems but of course we didn't score.

"We find it difficult to score and that's what wins you games."

:rotflmao:

"we find it difficult to score" .. so lets leave our top scorer on the bench, again, play 1 up front who also happens to be useless, sign defenders and wait until the last minute to bring in another striker, who at this rate will be a donkey anyway.

"we lost by just one goal, and to a soft penalty. they scored and we didnt which lost us the game in the end."

I was so damn close with my prediction on his comments.

I have almost literally pi55ed myself laughing at his first comment....

"They scored a penalty and we didn't score, end of story. " :018: ;) :lol: :015: :D

Hey craig - :rotflmao: :thumb04: :P :021: :D :D

Barrowman is so inept and lazy it beggars belief

Did you see him 'jump' for the ball last week... it was nearly as hilarious as brewsters after match comments today. lol

Edited by Gringo_Jnr

Inverness CT manager Craig Brewster:

"I thought in the second half we did well; we did everything but score.

"I don't think Hamilton had a chance after the first 10 minutes. They scored a penalty and we didn't score, end of story.

"The conditions are horrendous, the wind was howling and the rain was in our face.

"We tried to play, we got into decent positions, the delivery was better second half and we created a few problems but of course we didn't score.

"We find it difficult to score and that's what wins you games."

:rotflmao:

Brilliant Craig. We don't score enough so you sign 8 defenders and a midfielder in the January transfer window.

Only Brewster the striker can save us now has been an underlying feature since he hung up the boots a year ago this month. He has eliminated the experienced guys and tried to train the younger, inexperienced guys to be like him. It takes more than a few months to train a youngster to be a good player especially when the experienced guys arte being shown the door on a regular basis.

Only Brewster the striker can save us now has been an underlying feature since he hung up the boots a year ago this month. He has eliminated the experienced guys and tried to train the younger, inexperienced guys to be like him. It takes more than a few months to train a youngster to be a good player especially when the experienced guys arte being shown the door on a regular basis.

But wouldn't you think that a pro striker, would realise the benefit of having a strike partner.