FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Munro....Brew can still do it

Pele_Is_God

every player will say the same when asked by the press otherwise their out on their ear really so i dont read much into these statements

He didnt need to mention brew at all though, did he? Just say we as a team are good enough to get out of this surely?

Edited by rollwithit

I still think its a a positive(a small one at that) that the captain of the club is coming out in support of the manager!

Sorry to take this slightly OT but we need to ask ourselves who is the man to take over to get us out of this? I hear the shouts for robbo but is that not just replacing one with another? A manager that was successful at caley before leaving us in the lurch to join there 'home' club and failing there?

What can robbo do differently? Both him and brew had similar records before leaving so why will he be better? If someone can answer me this then i can maybe wrap my head around this clamour for robbo?

Both managers that left us so why should either have been/be allowed to come back cap in hand?

Munro has never been a convincing captain and surely his place in the team must be questioned. Other players get dogs abuse for their performances whilst he gets away because he is 'local. he has to be the worst passer in the whole squad!

Brewster didn't concede the penalty, Grant did. So maybe he's feeling a bit guilty about adding to the pressure he's under.

Very good point and it probably is the case but if munro says that brew has still got the support of the team(and we can only take him at his word) as much as we want him out it can only be seen as a good thing that the team are behind him. If it wasnt for the penalty we'll never know what might have happened. I didnt think we performed too badly today considering the conditions. The game could've gone either way.

If it wasnt for the penalty we'll never know what might have happened. I didnt think we performed too badly today considering the conditions. The game could've gone either way.

That would be taking something positive out of the game though and that's against forum rules. :rotflmao:

I think that when we get a new striker our fortunes (and Brewsters) will change.

If it wasnt for the penalty we'll never know what might have happened. I didnt think we performed too badly today considering the conditions. The game could've gone either way.

That would be taking something positive out of the game though and that's against forum rules. :rotflmao:

I think that when we get a new striker our fortunes (and Brewsters) will change.

No doubt if we had a poacher who could score we'd pick up points. Imrie had a free-kick today that Cerny spilled that was just asking for a poacher to knock in but their defenders reacted quicker! Its these split seconds that have been costing us points all season left, right and centre! At the back and up top!

How you teach the players to anticipate these things I dont know but they could at least start by watching back games and see where they've cost us points by being slow to re-act! All it takes is a bit of education on positioning and thinking of where the ball may fall!!!

What do I know tho! I'm only a fan!

Edited by rollwithit