FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Ict Chants

Misher23

Dont know if any of you read gavin strachans (Gordons son) blog on the bbc wesbite but it is first class. http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/gavinstrachan/

Well the most recent blog is all about chants at footie grounds and I was wondering what songs get sung at Caley stadium? As I now live in Oz I dont get there often (or at all lately) so can anyone tell me any classic caley Thistle songs?

I dont know if this has been discussed elsewhere on this site - apologies if it has.

Not too many songs are sung at TC stadium, though it is getting better.

The one that has always been and shall always be the cry from the supporters when we're playing well is:

duh, duh

duh,duh,duh

duh,duh,duh,duh

caley

no classic, but easy to remember. although someone got creative and came up with, to the tune of 'when the saints go marching in' :

oh inverness

is wonderful

oh inverness is wonderful

its got a bridge and a castle

oh inverness is wonderful

Guest TonyICT

Ther are alot of songs that are sung at caley these days..... ther are just not alot of people that sing so they wont no any of the songs.. i find the atmosphere at caley s***.. as ther is only about 20 boys that sing anything.. :rotflmao:

I must say that ther has been 2 or 3 games that people have joined in to the main songs.....

Therefore ther is toomany songs to write on this forum...... :thumb04:

by Pilot: "Whoa whoa whoa its Mihadjuks, you know, never believed its not so..."

by Frankie Lane (Rawhide them tune): "Foran Foran Foran, keep those goals a scorin'...Foran"

Extend it a bit for you:

Foran Foran Foran, keep those goals a scorin'...Foran,

Keep the goals a scorin, keeps the jags a winnin'... Richie Foran is the man,

His pace is amazin' he sets the pitch a blazin'...Foran. ( hey struggled there but so what!! Please change for me)

Hibernian..in the net....Hamiton...in the net...Motherwell...in the net...Foran,

Aberdeen.. in the net...Celtic...in the net....Rangerrrrs in the net Foraaaan...Foran!!!

:rotflmao:

Borrow borrow you will borrow millions

Anywhere everywhere you will borrow on

Dundee, Hamilton, you'd even tap the Vatican

If you go to Dublin you will borrow there

Hello hello your 60 million in debt

Hello hello your not insolvent yet

Your up to your knees in Murray's debt

Sell players or you'll die

For you are the poorest club in Scotland

Sure you will have seen them somewhere else but I am sure it will wind up the friendly Iborx crowd!

Edited by Govan Jaggie

Borrow borrow you will borrow millions

Anywhere everywhere you will borrow on

Dundee, Hamilton, you'd even tap the Vatican

If you go to Dublin you will borrow there

Hello hello your 60 million in debt

Hello hello your not insolvent yet

Your up to your knees in Murray's debt

Sell players or you'll die

For you are the poorest club in Scotland

Sure you will have seen them somewhere else but I am sure it will wind up the friendly Iborx crowd!

Hello, Hello - we are the Caley boys - hello hello youll know us by our noise - we are >>> :thumb04: :rotflmao:

Letizi !!

Walk On ?

Guest CaleyJAGGIE

i like anti-county chants.

who put the o and the y in county, who put the o and the y in county, dirty ***** ********!

the wheels on ur house go round and round, round and round, round and round... all day long.

To be fair to Renegade here, I think it's a bit daft to sing about County when we're not playing them. Kilmarnocks "Hello, Hello" rendition is all about their hatred of Ayr United, they sang it when they played us in the cup and it just made them look stupid IMHO.