Mcghee's Motherwell...

Guest EdgeleyCT

Guest EdgeleyCT

Just read on the Beeb website that Mr McGhee is claiming his Motherwell side are the best outfit in Scotland outside the OF. To be honest I don't think he's very wide of the mark with his comment.

Motherwell are playing some lovely stuff at times. I don't think it's a huge leap to see Caley Thistle (once relegetion fears have been allayed of course) challenging in the same way as the Fir Park side for European spots in the near future.

How's that for positivity!?

:rotflmao:

Just read on the Beeb website that Mr McGhee is claiming his Motherwell side are the best outfit in Scotland outside the OF. To be honest I don't think he's very wide of the mark with his comment.

Motherwell are playing some lovely stuff at times. I don't think it's a huge leap to see Caley Thistle (once relegetion fears have been allayed of course) challenging in the same way as the Fir Park side for European spots in the near future.

How's that for positivity!?

:rotflmao:

Positivity is good!

I think their's too much inconsistency outwith Rangers and Celtic to make such a judgement. Also there's a few teams in the 1st division who could hold their own against the well

Every dog has it's day--let them enjoy their's the noo.

But that statement is a very far -reaching one and there is another statement that mer :rotflmao: its consideration : " there's many a slip 'twixt cup and lip".

It's a funny old game when one season it's a world -beating team and the next it has turned into little more than a reasonably-functional one. So beware, Mr McGhee--time will telleth all.

I caught a bit of Motherwell v Dundee Utd being replayed on the Gaelic channel, BBC Alba last night. Absolute gash. I can't believe either of these two teams are so far ahead of us in the SPL. And Motherwell's pitch of course is an absolute joke. Kids could build sand castles on it!