Are You Getting Nervous ?

I am beginning to really worry about our SPL status - are you ? - The Hamilton game and the Bairns result are so so important - if we go 7 points clear I will breathe easier but if not - well it is skidmark time.

We simply have to get it rite on Saturday and we have to go along en masse and sing our feckin lungs out - This saturday could really make or break us - BRING IT FECKIN ON. :rotflmao:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am beginning to really worry about our SPL status - are you ? - The Hamilton game and the Bairns result are so so important - if we go 7 points clear I will breathe easier but if not - well it is skidmark time.

We simply have to get it rite on Saturday and we have to go along en masse and sing our feckin lungs out - This saturday could really make or break us - BRING IT FECKIN ON. :rotflmao:

Yeah i am getting really nervous now

And surely it is not skidmark time surely its squeaky bum time

If we finish 11th i will be happy. Given the barren spell we had from mid-November to the end of January anywhere but bottom is more than sufficent for me. Anything else along the way is a well made bonus.

What does worry me slightly is the inconsistency we are showing atm. Hopefully our home form will steer us clear though.

I agree with IHE however, if we beat Hamilton and Hearts do us a favour at Falkirk then i will feel reasonably confident about us staying up.

Yes. I think we've got more fight and a few more dangerous players than we had under Brewster, but I don't think the football we're playing is much better (the Falkirk game and first half hour of the St Mirren game were desperate) and the defence is starting to look a bit dodgy again after stabilising when Pav first arrived. One of the big differences under Butcher, though, is that he's managed to produce positive reactions from the team after poor results, so here's hoping that he can do the same again for the Hamilton game. I don't think there's much to choose between the bottom 5 teams and if we go into the split on the back of two consecutive defeats then I will really fear for us.

It's going to be exciting, though...

not you ya fekkin tube.

I believe we are still above St Mirren, both on -20, but are we above them alphabetically or because we have scored more goals than them?

St Mirren unlucky not to win that.....

Anything other than a win for us against Hamilton just doesn't bear thinking about.

Too true , dont know if i can handle 90 minutes of biting my nails again !

Its so infuriating , Turnip heed who's now scoring for county got us into this mess in the first place

:thumb04: :018: :rotflmao: ;)

I'm not too nervous. We're picking up plenty of points even without playing that well. Falkirk and Hamilton are the teams going into the split in poor form and without much confidence. I saw enough from St. Mirren tonight to think that they will be safe and Killie should be fine now that Kyle's hit form.

We have a team that's set-up to scrap for everything and that should stand us in good stead for this relegation fight.

Guest Muir-Jaggie

I'm not too nervous. We're picking up plenty of points even without playing that well. Falkirk and Hamilton are the teams going into the split in poor form and without much confidence. I saw enough from St. Mirren tonight to think that they will be safe and Killie should be fine now that Kyle's hit form.

We have a team that's set-up to scrap for everything and that should stand us in good stead for this relegation fight.

Kevin Kyle hit form in 1 match :rotflmao: . What makes you think he has hit form?? by scoring a hat-trick against the team which is bottom :thumb04:

I dont know WHAT you are worring about!!! :thumb04:

Caley are fluky cnuts :018:

we will stay up ;)

and if we go down, we will come straight back up, probably, maybe, surely, might :lol::rotflmao:

I dont know WHAT you are worring about!!! ;)

Caley are fluky cnuts :thumb04:

we will stay up :lol:

and if we go down, we will come straight back up, probably, maybe, surely, might :018: :rotflmao:

Falkirk had 3 games in 1 week , 2 of which being old firm !

We've had 0 points from them this season , i cant see them staying bottom for long

If we go down , i expect Mr Butcher & Mr Malpas will walk & we'll no doubt lose our best players

It'll be a struggle if you think we'll get straight back up

I dont know WHAT you are worring about!!! ;)

Caley are fluky cnuts :thumb04:

we will stay up :lol:

and if we go down, we will come straight back up, probably, maybe, surely, might :018: :rotflmao:

Falkirk had 3 games in 1 week , 2 of which being old firm !

We've had 0 points from them this season , i cant see them staying bottom for long

If we go down , i expect Mr Butcher & Mr Malpas will walk & we'll no doubt lose our best players

It'll be a struggle if you think we'll get straight back up

Sorry - pedantic b@stard here - we did win our first game against them this season, away at Falkirk. One of our best performances this season too, with Vigurs really standing out if I remember correctly. Lost there in the league cup a couple of weeks after that.

I wouldn't be surprised if we lose that game post-split though - after the last game between the sides Falkirk will believe that we are one of the teams they have the measure of, and they're bound to be right up for it if they still have any chance of survival. When are the post-split fixtures announced, btw?