FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

[merged] Main Stand To Be Renamed

kencar

Cant see them needing planning permission to name the stand .... more likely to be because of a big sign that will go up with the name of the stand on it

His chair in the VIP section is still there.

Is that going to remain there as a tribute aswell :rotflmao:

but good choice about the main stand naming.

We should name the whole of our north stand.

Guest Muir-Jaggie

His chair in the VIP section is still there.

Is that going to remain there as a tribute aswell :rotflmao:

but good choice about the main stand naming.

We should name the whole of our north stand.

Well i doubt the club will remove his chair. Someone else will prob get it

Is the family section named something?? Kevin.....

So the main stand in now the Jock McDonald stand, the family enclosure within the North Stand (not the whole stand) is called the Kevin Bissett Family Enclosure.

I would personally like to see the complete North Stand named for Norman Miller and maybe reserve the naming of the South Stand and any future west stand (unlikely I know) for other prominent people who have had a huge impact on ICT history (eg. DFS in some far distant time in the future). We only have 3 stands and a maximum of 4 so we have to be careful not to let sentiment get in the way but without JM and NM we might not have got as far as we have so far.

So the main stand in now the Jock McDonald stand, the family enclosure within the North Stand (not the whole stand) is called the Kevin Bissett Family Enclosure.

exactly what i said :018: :rotflmao: :thumb04:

I'm not one for naming stands after people (what happens when you run out and the next "fitting" person passes?), and it also does away with the possibility of generating revenue through sponsorship....however, if it's to be named then I doubt many would argue with it being done to mark the contribution of Jock McDonald.