FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Caley Players

Kingofthenorth

Apart from maybe Tokely and Munro how many of our players will stay ?

With Fraser and Black already on their way how many more will follow ?

And will we be able to keep any of the players we got in January on 6 month contracts?

Also what positions and who do you think we should buy for ?

I think Rooney, Odhiambo, vigurs, wood, duff, zadi, barrowload, mcguire, imrie, duncan & hastings will all be here next year i feel we need an entirely new midfield. A RB or CB is needed dependant on where Tokely is going to play. Need 2 goalies as frser is gone and esson will go.

I would prefer Morais he is the one guy in the team (other than Black but he is gone) who has the spark to create something and that is what we will need as when the likes of Morton come calling i can't imagine that they will come out and attack us too much.

Team line up next year:

New goalkeeper (Esson probably fell out with Butcher so he's off)

Proctor (will prob sign) Tokely (new, slow centre back) Munro (also slow :blink: ) Djebi-Djadi or Hastings

Mcbain Duncan Vigurs Imrie

Barrowman Rooney

leaving: fraser black morais sutherland maybe pavels gatheussi byrne esson foran odhiambo and kerr

"Rooney and Barrowman I think will rip up the 1st division next season" :huh: :angry: :P :lol:

Aye, I think a season back in the 1st Division could well be the making of Barrowman. Hope so.

"Rooney and Barrowman I think will rip up the 1st division next season" :D :lol: :( :lol:

Aye, I think a season back in the 1st Division could well be the making of Barrowman. Hope so.

Barrowman was good in the 2nd division with county then went to the SPL did sh*t and now 1st division waits for him :024:

(no idea)

Proctor Tokely Munro Djebi-Zadi

(McGuire, Hastings and Duff also there but need to find better for the right hand side at least as backup. Quite pleased with that back four though)

(unknown) Duncan (unknown) Vigurs

(I expect Imrie, Black and McBain to go, along with Morais and Foran, so big building job there)

Rooney Barrowman

(probably Odhiambo to stay, as well as Wood but need someone else too. I could see those two click in a lower league mind you)

Rooney and Barrowman I think will rip up the 1st division next season, both goalscorers but not at SPL level. It's the defence that worries me. If we stick with Lionel then i'm fearing another relegation.

:ohmy:

AS in the games they have played in the SPL they seem to have coped fairly well so the 1st Division being a lower standard it would give them a good platform to showcase their talents and try and secure a place in the first team.

Can someone list the players (16 apparently?!?!) that are out of contract?

I would like to see Morais in particular staying as he has vision and technical ability which we lack without him.

Imrie works his socks off too and Foran is unbelievable in the air so would be great to keep them.

Out-of-contratc players are:

Djebi-Zadi

Mihadjuks

Morais

Gathuessi

Odhiambo

Kerr

Foran

Byrne

Black

Fraser

Vigurs