FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Unofficial Talent Scouting Tour

Crusher

Agent Crusher here, typing this email from Chaing Mai, Northern Thailand where my unofficial 9 week world talent scouting tour is in full swing.

Having left Edinburgh last Thursday the first part of my mission involved a treacherous crossing back into Englandshire.  Despite my recent successful cross border raid, I managed to slip into the country un-noticed, stowed away in a shipment of sporrans.

Once at Heathrow, the battle with the auld enemy was re-ignited as the table football beckoned.  A few deft flicks of the wrist and Engerlunds finest was dispatched.  A solid 3-0 victory an onwards I went.

First stop - Bangkok.  Feckin hot.  Seriously feckin hot.  Not much opportunity for football but a few ice cold Singha beers were dispatched and a reccy mission to various markets and night Bazaar's unearthed a huge trade in fake football shirts.  However, I am pleased to report no ICT goods had been reproduced without licence, although the old infirm are heavily counterfeited  :002: .  We then stumbled across the infamous ladyboy of Bangkok - or was it Claudio Reyna???  :010:

With our 3 nights in Bangkok over we then faced a gruelling 12 hour bone rattling train ride North to Chaing Mai where you find me now.  I must go - I have heard talk of an Elephant with a mean left foot who may be an ideal replacement for Bobby Mann (although with a bit more pace). 

I'll keep you posted.

Just you keep an eye out for the Tsunami thats just hit Indonesia!

Good work agent, your next mission, should you choose to accept it, will be with you soon in the form of an email.

• 2 weeks later...

Caley 100 - funnily enuff the Ladyboys were asking how you were doing  :010:

I'm now in Koh Samui where I've spent the last week on the beach.  Little in the way of football talent to report from here... :001: but hey, it's a hard life.

Tomorrow it's off to Singapore, more updates as I have them.

Guest sunflower

Aye Aye caley100 it was not only the Ladyboys that were asking for you, I heard that the boyboys were asking for you as well.

Crusher don't forget ur sun cream.

Agent crusher,

hasten your search for new talent stop

disaster on the park stop

1-2 for helen mirren stop

need new players now stop

we were p1sh stop

thats all, have to stop stop

stopped