FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

more mobile phones....

maimie

it's not quite time for my contract to be renewed yet but....

i'm off to america at the end of the month and those that know me will understand.

how do i use my moby cheaply in the states?? i'm with o2

it's bad enough having to pay over here...

There's probably a bolt-on of some sort you can get added for when you're away.

Phone O2 customer services and they'll be able to tell you....you may need to do that to get international roaming activated anyway.

how do i use my moby cheaply in the states?? i'm with o2

bottom line is .... you don't !!! Mobile phone plans are years behind Europe over here and way too pricey. The US & Canadian providers pass that onto UK providers when users are doing international roaming. Assuming you have a Tri-Band phone (needed for US/Canada), it will cost you a small fortune

post-2-1249582441.png

I would consider Skype .........

tri band?

how can you txt with skype? :)

on that O2 pricing page, it says you can text for free if you have a certain quantity of texts included in your plan ..... you will use up 4 of your normal free texts for every 1 text you send from the USA .... then its 25p per text after that if you use all yur included texts up.

doesnt the person have a computer ? send them an email !!! or beg/borrow/steal a phone or ipod touch that will be able to send email when in a (free) wifi area. skype to skype calls are also free in wifi areas.