FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Kenny Dalglish

Fanoffooty

Why would we want him? His only association with ICT, as far as I can tell, is being on a golfing holiday in Spain when we demolished his club at Parkhead .......

I've not heard anything about a Fun Day happening in the near future.

However, as I said towards the end of the recent Open Evening, Butcher and the Club are keen to repeat/build upon that event and it's possible something could happen nearer the end of the season.

I can exclusively reveal the other fun celeb guests for the fun-filled, fun-and-frolics Kenny Dalglish special fun day are the Rev IM Jolly, Droopy and Thom Yorke from Radiohead.

You're so hilarious , i'm wetting myself :wacko:

Maybe the likes of jim Calder will be there or Dennis Wyness but cant see Dalglish going

if its in the next month jim calder wont be there,hes in canada for a month seeing his new woman,hoping to make his stay there permenant,once he returns to the uk

Apologies folks ive made a mistake , i can now tell you its Clach Park , Leaflets can be picked up at Macdonalds

I'm told its 31st of this month

That is more or less correct. It's at Grant Street Park from 9:30am - 4pm on Sunday 30th August.

MODS - this could conveniently be "promoted" to "Non ICT" since it is not a rumour (in other words it's past the "mibbiz aye, mibbiz naw" stage :) ) and indeed Clach are keen to publicise it as much as possible..

Edited by Charles Bannerman

MODS - this could conveniently be "promoted" to "Non ICT" since it is not a rumour (in other words it's past the "mibbiz aye, mibbiz naw" stage :) ) and indeed Clach are keen to publicise it as much as possible..

Done! Now, who's going to show up with a 'Supercaleygoballisticcelticareatrocious' t-shirt on...

Edited by The Fly

jim calder wont be there,hes in canada for a month seeing his new woman,hoping to make his stay there permenant,once he returns to the uk

Scotty will be truly honoured to lose his wife to an ICT legend. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies folks ive made a mistake , i can now tell you its Clach Park , Leaflets can be picked up at Macdonalds

That is more or less correct. It's at Grant Street Park from 9:30am - 4pm on Sunday 30th August.

Can Charles confirm that Kenny Dalglish will be there?

Can Charles confirm that Kenny Dalglish will be there?

Kenny Dalglish will be making an appearance for about one and a half hours late morning/early afternoon