FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Mihadjuks

Harry Chibber

I don't get why people are having a go at Pavel, he wasn't offered a contract to stay.

If he signs for dundee it's because they offered him one.

Why is it people on here totally love to slag a player off if he doesn't play for the club anymore, they blow smoke up their arses when they are here, then, if for some reason they move on whether it be to better themselves or for financial reasons our fans start ripping into them, it's a joke and frankly it's immature. Why can't we just be happy for players and hope they do the best they can whether it be for us or someone else.

Edited by CaleyP

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get why people are having a go at Pavel, he wasn't offered a contract to stay.

Why is it people on here totally love to slag a player off if he doesn't play for the club anymore, they blow smoke up their arses when they are here, then, if for some reason they move on whether it be to better themselves or for financial reasons our fans start ripping into them, it's a joke and frankly it's immature. Why can't we just be happy for players and hope they do the best they can whether it be for us or someone else.

fans are fickle

fans are fickle

They are indeed. Though I can't remember anyone calling Ian Black a money grabbing wee b*****d or anything when he left. Most people just respected his decision, it's what he'd clearly always dreamed of and gives him a helluva lot more chance getting a full cap for Scotland IMO.

In the case of Pavels though, he wasn't offered another contract with us as we couldn't afford to, Dundee can. Dundee offered him a contract. If he liked it that much in Scotland and wants to stay here then I dont blame the boy for signing.

P.S.. I'd get changing the bottom of yer Siggy Harry. :022:

fans are fickle

They are indeed. Though I can't remember anyone calling Ian Black a money grabbing wee b*****d or anything when he left. Most people just respected his decision, it's what he'd clearly always dreamed of and gives him a helluva lot more chance getting a full cap for Scotland IMO.

In the case of Pavels though, he wasn't offered another contract with us as we couldn't afford to, Dundee can. Dundee offered him a contract. If he liked it that much in Scotland and wants to stay here then I dont blame the boy for signing.

P.S.. I'd get changing the bottom of yer Siggy Harry. :lol:

I'll change it if he signs B)

I reckon this is bullsh1t , not read this anywhere . Where did you hear about this harry ?

On pie & bovril website and my mate (Dundee fan) was asking about him the other day.. he expects the signing to be done by the end of the day. Could be a load of cr@p but that's why it's in the rumours section

On the topic of previous players not getting respect after leaving... I was delighted Bayne got an ovation from the away support on Saturday. Brilliant player for us, I was glad to see I wasn't the only one who appreciated it

Bayne - brilliant for us??? that needs debate.

He was the same for Pars on saturday as he was for us, lots of energy but no finesse - and no goals.

He created goals because of his workrate and sheer determination... I think any centre half would dread playing against him. I'd have him back at the club tomorrow

It's that old chestnut again folks. Anyone to some posters who tries to better himself is a traitor ,etc etc.

Is there a law against a man or woman trying to better themselves? He was not breaking a contract so let him move on with kindest regards after doing his best for ICT.

It's that old chestnut again folks. Anyone to some posters who tries to better himself is a traitor ,etc etc.

Is there a law against a man or woman trying to better themselves? He was not breaking a contract so let him move on with kindest regards after doing his best for ICT.

Completely agree.

When did he say no ?

Dundee are set to abandon their pursuit of centre-half Pavels Mihadjuks and left-back Stevie Hammell.

?We?ve made no progress on the signing front and will now be looking elsewhere,? said Scott.

... as good as said no

I thought you'd be happy it's clear that I made the whole thing up :lol:

"rumours on dundee website are that Mihadjuks is signing Friday and also Russel Anderson on a season long loan

from Sunderland plus a Latvian midfielder with over 30 caps ??!!

ps. Mihadjuks didn't play for his club the other night in champs league as he's in dundee !"

That's the email I just got from my Dundee supporting mate.... wait and see if he's talking pesh!

"rumours on dundee website are that Mihadjuks is signing Friday and also Russel Anderson on a season long loan

from Sunderland plus a Latvian midfielder with over 30 caps ??!!

ps. Mihadjuks didn't play for his club the other night in champs league as he's in dundee !"

That's the email I just got from my Dundee supporting mate.... wait and see if he's talking pesh!

he wisnae talking pesh, but these have now fallen through :)

Jocky in the Courier

Dundee have only a few days to sort their defence, Mihadjuks has led them a merry dance and is not signing. They are talking about bringing in a defender, but their fans think they need a whole new defence.

Thats all good for us!! :)

Tick, Tok... Tick, Tok..

Edited by kiltarlity