he's here........ he's there...

No idea.

?3 million!

?1 million!

?500k!

?250k!

?50!

:lol:

B) Zadi is the next Lillian Thuram, it's only a matter of time before Parma step in with a bid for him

If MFR are anything like the rest of the media, they probably got the 6 months from this very thread :lol:

So it's tm4tj spreading rumours again??? might have guessed he was talking pesh!

pavel signed for Dundee yet harry ?

I kept mine to the rumour thread and I didn't start it...

P&B

are you trying to catch me out DC??

now now children... I found it interesting due to the fact he left after being offered some kinda contract but said he wanted SPL football, this is way off topic i put the link to his thread above......

but you spread the rumour on here Harry !

are you joking?

Obviously thought it might interest a few ICT fans... sorry if I caused offence ya d!ck

Apology accepted ya d!ck .

guys - this is not acceptable. I dont give a flying one who started it or who joined in. It stops, and it stops now.

some official news:

LINK

INJURY UPDATE

Midfielder Dougie Imrie will undergo a scan tomorrow (Wednesday) to determine the injury to his right knee suffered on Saturday in the 1-0 win over Dunfermline Athletic at East End Park.

However on a more positive note striker Eric Odhiambo had his cast removed following a broken metatarsal and will now step up his rehabilitation programme.

I guess the scan will tell us for sure but TM4TJ isnt usually prone to posting duff or scurrilous info ... however a [source] would be good as the official site is definitely playing it down if its as serious as TM4TJ says.

I guess the scan will tell us for sure but TM4TJ isnt usually prone to posting duff or scurrilous info ... however a [source] would be good as the official site is definitely playing it down if its as serious as TM4TJ says.

I'm should of put a :rolleyes: beside my previous comment.. hopefully tm4tj knows me well enough to tell I was taking the pi55

I'm should of put a :( beside my previous comment.. hopefully tm4tj knows me well enough to tell I was taking the pi55

I am sure he does .... dont worry though, we are making (or obtaining) new smilies for the new version of this forum software so they will be more "expressive" :rolleyes:

hopefully its weeks, not months. Although, preferably days!

Definitely hope so. Regardless of what some might say about his "ego" an on-form Imrie can sometimes be a matchwinner for us.