FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

new telly stuff

maimie

didn't quite know where to post this but what's the craic now that sh!tanta's gone?

where i live as heillandee knows i can't get sky so what do i do?

and for someone else equally in the dark what happens if you've sky and not the sports package? can you get anything without buying sky sports?

Ive got the whole package with sky, With the down fall of Santa TV I dont really like what I'm seeing, ESPN have some scottish games but eather they are not on air yet or you have to expand your package to inc it.. BT Vision Im sure has a sport package and it uses your broadband for the channel not the Airways.. well you need it for normal TV but the back cataloge of programs and the likes its taken via your broadband....

Im guessing is because you live with hills to the south? its a proper shi7 that you cant get sky but to be honest the last few weeks im starting to think i wont miss it.. If you have sky you also get Sky player, it streams your channel package to your PC its good too, I watch films up stairs On demand and she sits watching Soaps (Films Code for rude things) I can get sports on that too but Ive not updated my pc yet so it still says i dont have it.

Hope this helps.

Georgeios

Hi Maime ,ESPN set up is clear as mud the now,but it appears if you subscribe to Sky sports you can get it for ?9.00 extra or ?12.00 if stand alone on satellite,Also ?9.99 through freeview if you have a Cam ( a wee slot for a card) in your box, which you have if you were getting Setanta before.They seem to be selling it under the top up TV package but dont be tempted into taking any of the other stuff on top up as it's pish IMHO.As Georgios says BT Vision is an option worth considering in your location,I disregarded it initially but it has some good features and you can get some good packages covering TV/broadband/phone calls

on Freeview

BT Vision

On Sky

You heading to Dens next week,nae causing bother wi the locals if you are! :P