FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team for county

fraser

Finally the game we have all been waiting for. I just wonder what the team is going to be. Surely it will be a mostly unchanged squad with the exception of eagle. He has put in 2 really poor performances so surely its time to put mcbain or ross in.

Esson

proctor bulvitus munro djebi zadi

Hayes cox stratford mcbain

foran sanchez

subs: Allison duff Morrison ross rooney

--------------------------ESSON----------------------

PROCTOR--------BULVITIS-----MUNRO------DJEBI-ZADI--

HAYES---------COXY--------STRATFORD--------McBAIN-

--------------FORAN--------------SANCHEZ------------

SUBS: ALLISON, HASTINGS, DUNCAN, ODHIAMBO, BARROWMAN

I would drop Eagle, he hasnt impressed me so far, and everytime McBain comes on he changes the game completey.

--------------------------ESSON----------------------

PROCTOR--------BULVITIS-----MUNRO------DJEBI-ZADI--

HAYES---------COXY--------STRATFORD--------McBAIN-

--------------FORAN--------------SANCHEZ------------

SUBS: ALLISON, HASTINGS, DUNCAN, ODHIAMBO, BARROWMAN

I would drop Eagle, he hasnt impressed me so far, and everytime McBain comes on he changes the game completey.

I agree. I prefer McBain to Eagle

I'd give Eagle the first half at least, he usually starts but tends to fade... (fitness?), but is effective to start with. I think the reason he is getting critisised so much is that he's not very good when it comes to taking players on. He needs to work on his physical strength. He's also left footed and has been playing too much on the wrong side.

However, he's a better, passer, crosser of the ball than we have had here ... the Norwich fans saw him as poor mans Beckham I guess if you play him to his strengths then he will be fine.

What I don't understand is that he has played several times for Norwich reserves as a defender. Even I think I could bully him and pass him!!

Edited by kiltarlity

I'd expect us to stick with the same XI that played yesterday:

--------------------Esson-------------------

--Proctor---Bulvitis---Munro---Djebi-Zadi---

--Hayes-----Cox-----Stratford-----Eagle----

--------------Sanchez-----Foran-------------

Sanchez and Foran did well up front yesterday - Sanchez took his goal well and showed some good touches and Foran was dangerous and made a goal for Cox out of very little. If Foran is at his best, he will be a real danger for County.

I can see County being up for this game more than us - I'd imagine that the importance of it will be ground into their players more thanit will the guys we have, most of whom aren't Scottish or from the area. Hopefully Granty and Rosscoe will get everyone up to speed.

Our most important player will probably be Lee Cox, who looks to be developing into a fantastic player, for a 19 year old to be so influential in the middle of park is rare. He also gets forward well, he scored yesterdayand had another great chance in the second half. Our defence has also been pretty solid - it was only Gary Harkins who scored against us on Sunday and I don't think County have anyone that good.

Hoepfully County take a good support through - do their fans think they could fill the away end, 2200? I'd hope that we manage to pretty much fill out our end for this one.

Can't wait for this game! I reckon it will be the same team as at Dundee. I'm just gutted that Tokely isn't back for this one as I'm not the biggest fan of Proctor. I would play Eagle from the start - he seemed to play better against Dundee, so maybe it's a fitness thing, but McBain should come on at some point in the second half.

I've been looking forward to this since the fixtures were announced. Seems to be a recurring theme here, wasn't at Dundee but haven't really been impressed with Eagle, would be tempted to go with Ross on the right and Hayes on the left rather than bring in McBain. Ross has more pace than McBain and I would like to see Cox and Stratford just winning the ball and giving it to one of our wingers to have a real go at their full backs.

I would play almost the same...But i would move McBain instead of Eagle.

:lol:

Just what is it in the water in Dornoch that makes you lot despise Eagle so much?

Give the boy 2 games and if he doesn't impress then drop him?

Some people are just too impatient, and hearing your constant calls to drop him is just getting boring now. Almost as bad as Renegade last season with Munro.

I would play almost the same...But i would move McBain instead of Eagle.

:lol:

Just what is it in the water in Dornoch that makes you lot despise Eagle so much?

Give the boy 2 games and if he doesn't impress then drop him?

Some people are just too impatient, and hearing your constant calls to drop him is just getting boring now. Almost as bad as Renegade last season with Munro.

Eagle has been dissapionting so far, and everytime Mcbain has come on he has played really well so why not start him? If mcBain is struggling playing the full 90 mins then take Eagle on.