FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Ayr Utd -V- ICT : Matchday Thread

Scotty

ayrhomesmall.png

Ayr Utd -V- Inverness CT

invernesshomesmall.png

Somerset PArk, Ayr

3:00 PM

twitter-logo.png...follow us on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/ICTOnline or on Main Site Front Page

...discuss it during the game in the CHATROOM

AUDIO COVERAGE

audio_text.gif

MFR

(UK/VPN)

audio_text.gif

Open All Mics

(Worldwide)

LIVE SCORES / TEXT
SKY

BBC

BBC have been playing silly beggars with Real Player feeds over the last few months (phasing them out). However, if you want to open the Radio Scotland or Radio Nan Gaidheal feeds in Media Player or Real Player use these links:

TEAM LINEUPS

post-2-1256391980_thumb.png

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rooney, Foran and Sanchez. I literally can't think of what sort of formation We'll play - certainly miles from what we usually play.

3 up front or Sanchez behind our two strikers?

I thought Foran may play on the left but then Imrie's inclusion wouldn't make sense since Proctor's on the right.

Hmmmmmmmm..............

with 3 strikers forwards behind a striker, thats got Barrowloads written all over it! thats what he does, picks up scraps, I play like that on Fifa and it works for me, a young goal poacher with forwards feeding strikes at the goal with a striker picking them deflection....

Interesting starting eleven.

Roy McBain out oif favour again, Hayes probably still needing some time after the injury last week. Cox drops out, that is the biggest surprise.....well, next to Stratford being in the squad.

Rooney could be the guy to benefit from inclusion, if he can take some of the numerous chances that come his way.