ODST Halo

Georgeios

As some might remember im back on the xbox after a little time off, Halo 3 was my bag however now I think ive played it far to much and dont like it much anymore, i got fifa 09 and ICT up to a 5 star team playing most of the games myself, I did this to bursh up in fifa before 10 hit, now im hooked on it but Im doing it with Daginham as they have the closest strip to ours and they are in the Coke a Cola 2nd so there is loads to play for!! any hooo,

ODST whats it all about and is it worth a punt, i played the Halo Wars it was Pi5h is ODST worth a pop as a Halo fan???

As some might remember im back on the xbox after a little time off, Halo 3 was my bag however now I think ive played it far to much and dont like it much anymore, i got fifa 09 and ICT up to a 5 star team playing most of the games myself, I did this to bursh up in fifa before 10 hit, now im hooked on it but Im doing it with Daginham as they have the closest strip to ours and they are in the Coke a Cola 2nd so there is loads to play for!! any hooo,

ODST whats it all about and is it worth a punt, i played the Halo Wars it was Pi5h is ODST worth a pop as a Halo fan???

I got Halo ODST the week it was out off Amazon for 20 quid and thats all its worth. Its too short though the online maps that it gives you are good. ?40 is rediculous! Never pay that much for it. Just wait you can get it for ?20 or under then give it a shot

Personally, i had Fallout 3 and found it brilliant, i traded it in a month ago but i have now bought the GOTYE and it is amazing. One of the best games i have ever played though you do need patience to get into it.

FIFA 10 Rules.

Fifa is adictive, i want to find really **** teams and well make them good lol!! i think i'll be playing it untill fifa 11 to be honest, i had an old school caley team on 09, i could never buy Cowie so i just went Watford and got him there, with black, esson, wilson, wyness, Dargo, Granty, Ross with hayes on the bench he was tricky to sing and coxs and Foran were pants. I also bought Duncan to sit in my reserves!!! im a *******, fifa 10 has next to nothing to do with Caley thats worth buying, im going to give that a bash after my 15 seasons on this manager mode... then it'll be find the money and buy all the old schools but they will be abit older and slower than last year, dargo and whyness are 51-52's at best..

Back on topic, I got the feeling for ODST that they were just trying to squeez as much from halo as they could, i i mean look at the map packs for 3 you have to buy now to play on line, i stopped when the first one came out and then had to down load 3 others just to get a game on line, and i hate most of the new maps.

Fifa is adictive, i want to find really **** teams and well make them good lol!! i think i'll be playing it untill fifa 11 to be honest, i had an old school caley team on 09, i could never buy Cowie so i just went Watford and got him there, with black, esson, wilson, wyness, Dargo, Granty, Ross with hayes on the bench he was tricky to sing and coxs and Foran were pants. I also bought Duncan to sit in my reserves!!! im a *******, fifa 10 has next to nothing to do with Caley thats worth buying, im going to give that a bash after my 15 seasons on this manager mode... then it'll be find the money and buy all the old schools but they will be abit older and slower than last year, dargo and whyness are 51-52's at best..

Back on topic, I got the feeling for ODST that they were just trying to squeez as much from halo as they could, i i mean look at the map packs for 3 you have to buy now to play on line, i stopped when the first one came out and then had to down load 3 others just to get a game on line, and i hate most of the new maps.

I heard they started to make ODST but when in production they decided they wanted to make Halo:Reach also. So they didnt put as much as they could into ODST and tryed to use that as a money maker so they could make Reach better.

back off topic....Im in a Season with Fiorentina just now, just started my third season and im still only a one and a half star manager dispite winning the League and Itallian super cup and the season before winning the Itallian cup. Very Fustrating as i want to move to a League 1 team and get them good(If you get promoted twice on the bounce you get an achivement.)

aye you get it for two years on the bounce and for playing a whole season, ive just started my 3rd with Dagenham, in the CC leauge 1, with the FA Cup, Shield, and one of the Europe ones i think its the EEA, im a five star manager but the teams scraping 1 two, im in for the long hall on this one and im just finished playing the friendlys before another Charity shield with v's the gunners, that'll be a 2-0 win for me lol and then the leauge starts, i find that upping the ground manager and the fitness is the first thing ive done and it means your team doesnt get a funked after long cup runs and also your tickets money goes up, then just do the Attackers and Goal keeper, ive picked up Defenders on free's and same on the mid field, ive not bought any players yet... just frees.

aye you get it for two years on the bounce and for playing a whole season, ive just started my 3rd with Dagenham, in the CC leauge 1, with the FA Cup, Shield, and one of the Europe ones i think its the EEA, im a five star manager but the teams scraping 1 two, im in for the long hall on this one and im just finished playing the friendlys before another Charity shield with v's the gunners, that'll be a 2-0 win for me lol and then the leauge starts, i find that upping the ground manager and the fitness is the first thing ive done and it means your team doesnt get a funked after long cup runs and also your tickets money goes up, then just do the Attackers and Goal keeper, ive picked up Defenders on free's and same on the mid field, ive not bought any players yet... just frees.

My Fiorentina team is...

------------------Fray

Vargas---Gamberini----Vermealin---Clerc

-----------Zanetti----Fellani-----------

De Natali-------------------------Elano

----------Probnybek---Gilardino--------

I bought Vermealin for 11 million then the game sold him without asking me for 8 million so i had to buy him back! Very fustrating!

Here I just noticed they did that with my keeper... ive got a CB in just now till i get a 70+

Ive got...

--------------Rios

---Wee George---A. Ogogo---Cala

KoKe---Benzerga---Gonzalez Borges---Tinhan

Bakenga---Keko---Bakenga

Here I just noticed they did that with my keeper... ive got a CB in just now till i get a 70+

Ive got...

--------------Rios

---Wee George---A. Ogogo---Cala

KoKe---Benzerga---Gonzalez Borges---Tinhan

Bakenga---Keko---Bakenga

:( :lol: I really hate it. They did it the Anderson Polga who i bought aswell so i was left with only 1 CB at the time. Drives me Crazy! Hopefull they will change it when they do the January patch.