FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Interesting...

EWS

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What was interesting was hearing a guy behind me (to the right of section G) shouting how he wanted butcher gone and how rubbish he is as a manager, only for there to be complete silence from the guy when he put eric on and he scored...

From my own POV there wasnt that much to talk about from todays game. The majority of it was not in the least entertaining, and hayes and odhiambo were a breath of fresh air when they came on. Eric took his chance and what a fine goal it was too. Delighted for him

From my own POV there wasnt that much to talk about from todays game. The majority of it was not in the least entertaining, and hayes and odhiambo were a breath of fresh air when they came on. Eric took his chance and what a fine goal it was too. Delighted for him

I agree....

These two (especially Eric) did enough to be on from the start next week.

I suspect that there may be a few on here who may have heard the rumours of what is going to happen in the January transfer window - if it is true - and I fer once have got to keep me mouth shut - but this will do :rolleyes:

Great result today - long live Terry Butcher - we are going up.

:party01: :party01: :dancing03:

He's really lost it now....

I did notice one or two ominous signs not so long ago...

:dancing03:

Youre not totally simple - follow the clues - and why Butcher - then look at the present address of the potential sponsor ?

Even the muppets dont know this !!

Get a grip of yourself mate, whats the alternative Maurice Malpas? We are skint and I fear things are going to worse. Robbo should of been appointed, he wasn't. Just got to make the best of what we have. One thing I do agree with you on is Bulvitis is bleeding awful.

Get a grip of yourself mate, whats the alternative Maurice Malpas? We are skint and I fear things are going to worse. Robbo should of been appointed, he wasn't. Just got to make the best of what we have. One thing I do agree with you on is Bulvitis is bleeding awful.

I have a very firm grip. Today we were diabolical. Butcher is inept. The match was painful to watch. Get Butcher out now - and Maurice with him.

Not so long ago he was one of TB's biggest fans!

Who are you referring to?

I support ICT and give any new player, coach or manager my support and the benefit of the doubt for a sufficient amount of time. The time is up for Butcher and Malpas. Did you enjoy todays game?

Not so long ago he was one of TB's biggest fans!

Who are you referring to?

I support ICT and give any new player, coach or manager my support and the benefit of the doubt for a sufficient amount of time. The time is up for Butcher and Malpas. Did you enjoy todays game?

Remember this comment from last September?

Quote :

It is a pleasure to have such a high profile manager, his involvement with the media can only help to promote ICT.

Well done Terry.

And bring in who?

Robbo

Barry Wilson

There are so many people who could do a far better job and get this squad playing football - for a fraction of the price we pay Butcher and Malpas.

They are SO inept I'd even be delighted if they gave the job to IHE.