FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

QOS- GAME OFF

RiG

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bet he's regretting the "Game will definitely be on" comment after waking up to the snow this morning :lol:

Will you be allowed to help out, if the request goes out for snow clearers?

I think it was perfectly clear from the official statement issued via the Courier that I am only welcome at the stadium as a paying punter....there's no way I'll be paying to help clear the pitch.

8 games in March, Butcher ain't happy... next month will make or brake our season.. I think we have the squad to cope with it though

P&J Clicky

:015: I hope you're right but i cant help thinking about the end of last season

Didnt we have 3 games in a week 2 of which were away :015:

Ultmately i think that had a lot to do with the team's relegation

When survival was within our grasp too :lol:

Edited by Fanoffooty

The game this weekend is in doubt

4 more inches and that's the game off!!

Because 3 more inches can be cleared from the pitch but that extra inch makes all the difference!

Do you just make these things up? There was a lot more snow when we played Dundee on boxing day, it is more to do with the surrounding conditions if the game is off or not as the temperature is forcast to rsie. There is no set depth of snow that calls a game off.

Because 3 more inches can be cleared from the pitch but that extra inch makes all the difference!

Do you just make these things up? There was a lot more snow when we played Dundee on boxing day, it is more to do with the surrounding conditions if the game is off or not as the temperature is forcast to rsie. There is no set depth of snow that calls a game off.

Yeh there is. try the Drumochter for that!

Not on the pitch, its the surrounding and road conditions that will get this game called off. The pitch shouldnt be frozen and the snow can easily be cleared

Not on the pitch, its the surrounding and road conditions that will get this game called off. The pitch shouldnt be frozen and the snow can easily be cleared

I suppose if it snows the night there will be a meeting with the police to discuss the matter.

Who decides if a pitch needs an inspection?

Think i have heard it all now :024:

excuse me Mr you the one who bloody well told me that :(

Eh? I am in aberlour i couldnt tell you how much snow is in inverness and anyway when we were clearing snow for the dundee game some-one measured the snow and it was 5.7 inches so 4 inches doesnt call it off

Think i have heard it all now :024:

excuse me Mr you the one who bloody well told me that :(

Eh? I am in aberlour i couldnt tell you how much snow is in inverness and anyway when we were clearing snow for the dundee game some-one measured the snow and it was 5.7 inches so 4 inches doesnt call it off

well I'm no a mind reader am I?

and I didn't know that piece of info!!

It wont b called of unless there is too much snow or the roads are unsafe!