FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Monitor maintenance

Brilliant!

You have been granted a free membership in the SP Foreign Amusement Club with many privileges attached thereto. Goodies, dolly mixtures, mixtures of dollies and a host of other stimulating items...all of which can be sold on EBay.

To receive your FREE membership Card just send ONLY $35 via the forum message centre to the Hall at Fort George and ask for Mz Moneypenelope, our highly-rewarded and critically acclaimed receptionist, who will attend to all your needs and, knowing her, some that are not on the current curriculum. Believe me you are in for a treat.

If you think that you may not be able to find the Hall, you can always ask Caley D who has been there several times and doesn't seem to want to quit enjoying the special privileges aforementioned that I granted to him a loooooong time ago, (Have you ever noticed that the Pimple's posts have never been censored. Hoch! Hoch!)He is a great driver and you can go to sleep on the way over to save your energy for the good times to follow.

As I mentioned, above, just don't forget to send the $50 requested to gain special entry status, all you can eat at the refectory table, special attention from the sea maidens who come up in the centre of the underground pool from Atlantis, a new hair-do complete with frontal upturned coif, a bottle of Abbey red wine especially fermented by the collegiate of monks and flown in specially from Western Canada for the occasion at great cost, a stage show including hairy Horatio the Hornblower, Delightful Delila the Topping Teaser, a ghost taken from Feb 8's archives who will doff his head for a fiver and , last but by no means least, the one and only Mz Monepenelope who at great cost to the bottom line of the Hall's Treasurer, has agreed to attend to your every whim and then some.

If you survive the experience you will then have the choice of allowing C.aley D to run you home in his bus, or you may stay the night for another $100, which will allow you to luxuriate in satin sheets imported from China, at not quite so high a cost as formerly, and a lovely velvet pillow stuffed to the brim with feathers from Cuthbert the Canadian goose who has agreed to specially fly in to the Hall across vast areas of Prairie in Saskatchewan, through terrible weather in Toronto whilst giving us his solemn oath and promise not to drop anything untoward as he passes over Scotty's residence, then to brave the vicious Atlantic swells and the Roaring Forties whilst sending hourly reports of his plight (sorry, flight) as he drives courageously onward. What a guy!

As you can see, Pull My Finger, when you do pull it out then it will come out of my cheek and will point in only one direction--North East to the Hall Of Decadence and Pleasure., which ios usually reserved for only World renowned spies whose dangerous profession entitles them to some R & R.

Enjoy! Mun. :angry:

Brilliant!

You have been granted a free membership in the SP Foreign Amusement Club with many privileges attached thereto. Goodies, dolly mixtures, mixtures of dollies and a host of other stimulating items...all of which can be sold on EBay.

To receive your FREE membership Card just send ONLY $35 via the forum message centre to the Hall at Fort George and ask for Mz Moneypenelope, our highly-rewarded and critically acclaimed receptionist, who will attend to all your needs and, knowing her, some that are not on the current curriculum. Believe me you are in for a treat.

If you think that you may not be able to find the Hall, you can always ask Caley D who has been there several times and doesn't seem to want to quit enjoying the special privileges aforementioned that I granted to him a loooooong time ago, (Have you ever noticed that the Pimple's posts have never been censored. Hoch! Hoch!)He is a great driver and you can go to sleep on the way over to save your energy for the good times to follow.

As I mentioned, above, just don't forget to send the $50 requested to gain special entry status, all you can eat at the refectory table, special attention from the sea maidens who come up in the centre of the underground pool from Atlantis, a new hair-do complete with frontal upturned coif, a bottle of Abbey red wine especially fermented by the collegiate of monks and flown in specially from Western Canada for the occasion at great cost, a stage show including hairy Horatio the Hornblower, Delightful Delila the Topping Teaser, a ghost taken from Feb 8's archives who will doff his head for a fiver and , last but by no means least, the one and only Mz Monepenelope who at great cost to the bottom line of the Hall's Treasurer, has agreed to attend to your every whim and then some.

If you survive the experience you will then have the choice of allowing C.aley D to run you home in his bus, or you may stay the night for another $100, which will allow you to luxuriate in satin sheets imported from China, at not quite so high a cost as formerly, and a lovely velvet pillow stuffed to the brim with feathers from Cuthbert the Canadian goose who has agreed to specially fly in to the Hall across vast areas of Prairie in Saskatchewan, through terrible weather in Toronto whilst giving us his solemn oath and promise not to drop anything untoward as he passes over Scotty's residence, then to brave the vicious Atlantic swells and the Roaring Forties whilst sending hourly reports of his plight (sorry, flight) as he drives courageously onward. What a guy!

As you can see, Pull My Finger, when you do pull it out then it will come out of my cheek and will point in only one direction--North East to the Hall Of Decadence and Pleasure., which ios usually reserved for only World renowned spies whose dangerous profession entitles them to some R & R.

Enjoy! Mun. :004:

So what are you drinking tonight???thanks for the flight mention!!!