FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Music for 1st May

MorayJaggie

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi guys, i have been putting off making a cd for the game until now cos i didnt want to jinx anything, can you please write track titles and artist on this link and i promise to try and get and play as many as possible.

hi guys, i have been putting off making a cd for the game until now cos i didnt want to jinx anything, can you please write track titles and artist on this link and i promise to try and get and play as many as possible.

If you are the announcer then it has to be "Stand up" by Right Said Fred for the team coming out and if Terry argues and wants that Omen (or whatever it is) tune on tell him Birdy will be round to see that he needs another bandage!!!

If you are the announcer then it has to be "Stand up" by Right Said Fred for the team coming out and if Terry argues and wants that Omen (or whatever it is) tune on tell him Birdy will be round to see that he needs another bandage!!!

I don't think it would be possible to find a more camp version anywhere than Right Said Freds!

Try not to sound so depressed at the Dundee game :)

OK, going to bring the youtube links embedded into this thread

I am no big fan of RSF ..... but that "Stand Up for the Champions" has to be played when we are mathematically the champions .... the TCS would be bouncing with that going on .....

"> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Obviously a few other candidates (as mentioned elsewhere in the thread) ......

Queen - We are the Championeeeeeeeees

Journey - Dont Stop Believing

"> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

or the Glee version of the same song

ChumbaWumba - Tubthumping

Kool & The Gang - Celebration

Abba - Winner Takes it All

Primal Scream - Movin on Up

Beastie Boys - Fight for your right to Party

Beatles - Yellow Submarine

Earth Wind and Fire - Feeling Blue

UB40 - Red Red Wine

A few suggestions of mine ........

Black Eyed Peas - I gotta Feeling

What a wonderful world - Rod Stewart version !!!

P!nk - Get the Party Started

M-People - Moving on Up

Yazz - The only way is up

U2 - Beautiful Day

Nelly - Heart of a Champion

DJ Khaled - All I do is win

Fort Minor - Remember the Name

Try not to sound so depressed at the Dundee game :D

Hi im not the announcer, i work in the office :P

Movin on up - cos that is what we are doing!

Stand up for the champions - cos it is a catchy sing along, and a change from that Queen dirge

Red red wine - for Terry

Lets get the party started - Pink

Great looking forward to doing that which we are not allowed to post on the board about.

Every year for Highland March, one of us (marchers) makes a CD with songs relevent to that years event. A few songs we've used wouldnt be too wrongly placed for the last day...

"Going the Distance" - The Theme Music to the film ROCKY...

"You only get what you give" - New Radicals

"Local Hero" - Dire Straits

"Don't Look Back in Anger" - Oasis

"White Flag" - Dido

Other suggestions

"Conga" - Gloria Estefan :P