FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

who do you want to drop?

Misher23

Okay, so now that we are 99.9% of the way back to the SPL who do you want to see drop down from there?

My preference is for Falkirk after them stealing safety from us on the last game of last season but part of me would like to think that Aberdeen could mess up enough to find themselves relegated.

Okay, so now that we are 99.9% of the way back to the SPL who do you want to see drop down from there?

My preference is for Falkirk after them stealing safety from us on the last game of last season but part of me would like to think that Aberdeen could mess up enough to find themselves relegated.

Methinks Aberdeen are safe now no matter what happens. Not sure though.

I want Falkirk to go down anyway.

FALKIRK!!!!!

p.s. I dont think Aberdeen can go down now...

Methinks Aberdeen are safe now no matter what happens. Not sure though.

I want Falkirk to go down anyway.

Darn it. Falkirk it is then!

I want Falkirk to go down :026: , last season it was a dodgie penalty that was the deciding factor which saw us relegated. However if (or more likely when)Caley return and Falkirk do drop, then it would be like justice being done :)