FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Upgrading xp

CaleyJulz

I am pc thick....... Have given old pc to the kids just tried to put msn on it for the eldest.....now it says i need the newer version of live mess so i downloaded it for her and now it says i need to upgrade xp !!! What does this mean and how do i do it ??? in easy steps please ...

I think Mrs..............that hopefully....it sounds like your just needing to download service pack 3 from microsoft? Go to the Microsoft Updates site and run it and it should download all you need, then it should work.

XP is still going to be supported until 2014, so its not like its an out of date Operating System.

I think Mrs..............that hopefully....it sounds like your just needing to download service pack 3 from microsoft? Go to the Microsoft Updates site and run it and it should download all you need, then it should work.

XP is still going to be supported until 2014, so its not like its an out of date Operating System.

cheers Smee off to give it a try !!!