Recent BBC interviews.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t..._ct/default.stm

I don't know if a "linked" page changes with the site from which it originates, but as of the time of this message there were TV interviews with Terry Butcher and Russell Duncan and a radio interview with George Fraser.

Ross Tokely also did two very good interviews for radio. I think there's a link to one of them on another thread but I can't see them as archived on the BBC site.

I'm not trying to upstage the "newsfeeds" forum here, merely attempting to offer a direct link to a single source of several interviews with key personnel.

Edited by Charles Bannerman

"But there was no red wine last night," he added, with a reference to his favoured tipple. "If you win league games it is red wine, but if you win the title it's champagne. My wife Rita and I were there watching it and then Maurice (Malpas] popped round. Maurice had a few tins of Guinness because he doesn't like champagne.

:028:

What a chap El Tel is. He comes across as honest, realistic, self-critical, generous with his thanks.

Most of al, he is grateful, of the sucess that he has had here, and being given the chance. He knows he is onto a good one here, and is level headed enough to know that his contribution was made possible by the work of others. He is not, touch wood, about to run of at the first sniff of a big name.

No false promises as well, I like that.

I'd buy him a glass of red. One of the big ones too.