FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Gavin Morrison

davieB

Not seen Morrison play before yesterday, didn't even know who he was when the game started. What a game he had though, I was really impressed with him, and the goal he scored was just class. Hopefully there'll be lots more to come.

Everyone gets 10/10 after yesterday, but just thought he deserved a big :rolleyes:

was speaking to duncan after and he was saying that coxy was ill towards the end of the week and not 100%. didnt look out of place did he. not afraid to get stuck in and contest balls. another one for the future, hopefully get him signed up as well

I only realised it wasn't Cox that was playing when I got back to the house :lol:

blasted SFL only having numbers 1-11!!!

dont worry next year we will be back to squad numbers

ha ha to be fair I had blurred vision from copious amounts of alcohol and continously jumping up and down... + he played in the same position as Cox and looks very similar

but bring on SPL numbers :)

I've got a really good video of his goal and subsequent mini-pitch invasion on my iphone.

I'll upload it tonight when I get back to my flat.

Already loads of videos of the goal.

i just assumed it was cox who was playing until he came to celebrate with the fans after his free kick and was like 'oh that's not cox, it's morrison' but yeah, well played young man.

also, i thought he was on loan at elgin...? I'm guessing this has finished or I'm wrong.

Edited by ubern

You're right that you're wrong that you're right, or was it wrong that you're right that you're wrong to be right.

confused.com

either way it seems his loan deal finished sometime in April... problem solved

Gavin played at Elgin last week. I think he may have been recalled because Cox was ill. Apparantly both he and Shane have set the heather on fore with Elgin and I think it was a great gesture to his committment that he was selected for a debut. I'm sure you've all seen a future star.