FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team for Peterhead

Renegade

I think this midweek game would be a good opportunity to rest players and bringing some of the fringe players in for a game, I'd go with -

Tuffey

McCann Innes Munro

Hayes Cox Duncan McBain Shinnie

Rooney Sutherland

Subs - Esson, Odhiambo, Proctor, Gillet, Sanchez

Edited by Renegade
  • Disagree 1

Think Peterhead aren't to be underestimated, they've got a few players who would like to come back to TCS and do a job against us. I'd go:

Tuffey

Proctor Munro Innes Golabek

Ross Duncan Sanchez McBain

Sutherland Rooney

Subs: Esson, McCann, Gillet, Hayes, Odihambo

Think Peterhead aren't to be underestimated, they've got a few players who would like to come back to TCS and do a job against us. I'd go:

Tuffey

Sutherland Rooney

Yes, I'd go with that, although might start with Eric instead of Rooney, who along with Hayes, might benefit from a wee rest.

A very impressive bench, if required.

I'd change around a few too:

Tuffey

McCann - Proctor - Munro - Golabek

Duncan - Morrison

Hayes - Sanchez - McBain

Sutherland

Subs: Esson, Innes, Ross, Shinnie, Rooney

I don't think it's underestimating Peterhead but giving some players (decent ones too) a chance to state their case. Proctor and Munro to be given a run in central defence to see if they can form a partnership. I expect Tokely to be back or maybe Innes eventually, but after keeping a clean sheet today, they can see if it works out first.

Peterhead WILL cause us problems, they have a lot of players who will treat this as their biggest game of the year.

I hope we put out our first team, with maybe the likes of Innes (if available), Sanchez and Tuffey playing. McBain and Golly are due a run out and I wouldn't mind them to get a game as well.

If things are going well and we are cruising, it'd be great to get 30mins or so for Morrison, Sutherland and Shinnie.

I have training that night, so will probably make it back just in time to listen to Open All Mikes from the 2nd half onwards... unless there is dedicated coverage from MFR??

Tuffey

McCann, Innes, Munro, Golabek

Cox, Duncan

Hayes, Odhiambo, Shinnie

Sutherland

Subs: Esson, Proctor, McBain, Sanchez, Rooney

Shinnie and Sutherland could do well in this fixture.

Selected Hayes cos he needs as much gametime as he can to get fit and Innes needs a match under his belt as well.

----------------Tuffey

Mcann -Proctor - Munro - Golabek

--------Morrison - Mcbain

Sanchez--------------------Odhiambo

-----Sutherland

-------------------Rooney

Subs: Esson, Duncan, Ross, Hayes, Cox

For the Wick game can we call on the likes of Whyte n Polworth for it??

I'd change around a few too:

Tuffey

McCann - Proctor - Munro - Golabek

Duncan - Morrison

Hayes - Sanchez - McBain

Sutherland

Subs: Esson, Innes, Ross, Shinnie, Rooney

I don't think it's underestimating Peterhead but giving some players (decent ones too) a chance to state their case. Proctor and Munro to be given a run in central defence to see if they can form a partnership. I expect Tokely to be back or maybe Innes eventually, but after keeping a clean sheet today, they can see if it works out first.

Close - except Playing Gillet at left back as he needs the bonding and the match practice. I would also play Ross instead of McBain and I would have Eric on the bench

I think this midweek game would be a good opportunity to rest players and bringing some of the fringe players in for a game, I'd go with -

Tuffey

McCann Innes Munro

Hayes Cox Duncan McBain Shinnie

Rooney Sutherland

Subs - Esson, Odhiambo, Proctor, Gillet, Sanchez

Maybe so...but don't you think it would be just a leetle shade patronising to put the whole U-19 team in against Wick Academy in the NOS cup.given that with Gil and Foran still not fit, Innes not around and 16 penciled in for Peterhead.that leaves only four players who would get to rest anyway...........and there aren't enough u-19s to make up a team and fill the bench?

I doubt anyone is going to get a rest.

Tuffey

Sutherland Rooney

Yes, I'd go with that, although might start with Eric instead of Rooney, who along with Hayes, might benefit from a wee rest.

A very impressive bench, if required.

Straight swap then, Tokely in for Innes.

I'd rather have Eric and Jonny on the bench for an injection of pace midway through the 2nd half, if we need it.

I'm with Alex. The way things are panning out SPL wise the Peterhead game may be a tougher proposition than the Accies on Saturday. I'd like to see Roy get a game though. But I say that every week.

Settle down!

Don't understand why Peterhead have suddenly become world beaters who are playing (and have been for a while now) at a standard of football way below their ability. Hamilton are a significantly better side than Peterhead. Don't get carried away after Tannadump my friend, there are many battles to come and Saturday will be one of them.

As for team, rest one or two but no more. All this squad rotation through choice nonsense is exactly that, nonsense. Unless of course you have two world class players for every position like Chelsea of Man City. We don't so we shouldn't mess too much.

• Agree 2

I'm with Alex. The way things are panning out SPL wise the Peterhead game may be a tougher proposition than the Accies on Saturday. I'd like to see Roy get a game though. But I say that every week.

Settle down!

Don't understand why Peterhead have suddenly become world beaters who are playing (and have been for a while now) at a standard of football way below their ability. Hamilton are a significantly better side than Peterhead. Don't get carried away after Tannadump my friend, there are many battles to come and Saturday will be one of them.

Indeed. Peterhead are in the 2nd division for a reason. If we can't beat them at home comfortably, there's something far wrong.