FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Accies Roll Call

TopSix

I'll be there.

Hoping for a good match and think we'll see it. ICT have nothing to lose and should go all out attack. Hamilton have everything to gain and should be going all out for the win. Wouldn't be overly upset to see Hamilton secure safety at St Mirrens expense, so long as the game is entertaining.

Is Hamilton West the nearest railway station and if so how far is it to walk to the ground?

It is indeed and it's just minutes, 4-5 minute walk to the away end. You will see the stadium on the way in on the train as it slows down.

I e-mailed them last week to find out about prices. No reply as yet. Anyone have any info?

Thread on P&B mentions that it is closed. Chambers closed

I might be wrong but I think TSNY emailed Hamilton FC about ticket prices, rather than emailing the pub about beer prices :lol:

Is Hamilton West the nearest railway station and if so how far is it to walk to the ground?

It is indeed and it's just minutes, 4-5 minute walk to the away end. You will see the stadium on the way in on the train as it slows down.

Thank you Iain think this may be doable now train wise.

Correct DewsburyDude. Still no response. I'm guessing that if results go against them tonight they might drop their prices. ?20 to watch a meaningless game would be a bit steep IMHO. Either way I'm still going. And paying Alternative Maryhill in.

First game in a while for me and i'm really looking forward to it. The players deserve a great reception for what they've achieved this season and i hope we can give them that. T6NY and ICTChris - just name the the train and i'll see you on it.

Correct DewsburyDude. Still no response. I'm guessing that if results go against them tonight they might drop their prices. ?20 to watch a meaningless game would be a bit steep IMHO. Either way I'm still going. And paying Alternative Maryhill in.

Hooray. I'd forgotten about that bet until just now. I guess you guys are coming through direct from Edinburgh rather than going via Glasgow, yeah? Hope you can hang around for a couple of pints after the game.

I e-mailed them last week to find out about prices. No reply as yet. Anyone have any info?

Thread on P&B mentions that it is closed. Chambers closed

I might be wrong but I think TSNY emailed Hamilton FC about ticket prices, rather than emailing the pub about beer prices :lol:

Well if that is the case, TSNY needs to get his priorities right. :drinking06::drinking01::drinking06: