FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Recent form

12th Man

Did anyone notice that we split the old firm on recent form over the last 6 games- Rangers 16, ICT 15 and Cellic 13.

Just a wee reminder to any potential signings that were not just here to make up the numbers in the SPL.

Our results against the Old firm this season 1 x w, 3 x d and 2 x l and scored 7 goals in the process, not bad considering they will be entering European cup competitions with the intention of winning them next season.

I read in the Daily Express that Kyle Lafferty couldnt believe that Celtic got beat by a bottom 6 club (ICT) You have a short memory Kylie as Rangers only beat us once during 3 attempts.

I think the old firm will have a few sleepless nights if they have to play us over the final 5 fixtures next season, ICT will look forward to that day a lot more than Rangers and Celtic.

Our results against the Old firm this season 1 x w, 3 x d and 2 x l and scored 7 goals in the process, not bad considering they will be entering European cup competitions with the intention of winning them next season.

I read in the Daily Express that Kyle Lafferty couldnt believe that Celtic got beat by a bottom 6 club (ICT) You have a short memory Kylie as Rangers only beat us once during 3 attempts.

I think the old firm will have a few sleepless nights if they have to play us over the final 5 fixtures next season, ICT will look forward to that day a lot more than Rangers and Celtic.

Long may they understimate us. Although Lafferty's comment was probably more aimed at upsetting Celtic fans than a jibe at us.