FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Duncan Shearer Returns

BornCaley

Duncans been coaching the youths for a couple of years now. I think its testiment to how well he does the job that, not only does he get a full time position but, eight of his youths were signed on first team contracts this year.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

About time too. Duncan is a very good coach and our U19's have been crying out for someone of his pedigree. Let's not forget, these kids are far from being the finished article and he is just the man to set them on the right road. Good luck to them all.

Just about enough time has now elapsed for him to be forgiven for his remarks to Tam Cowan on the eve of his and Pele's, ultimately ill fated, move to Pittodrie !

:ponder:

Let's just say that I am content that lessons will have been learned and if it's good for ICT then I'm willing to let bygones be bygones.

seen him deliverin stuff when he was in my town working for AJG, even then i was like wow, that's duncan (no relation) shearer! sure he can guide the young guys in every aspect of the game, on the pitch & off it!

Was Dunc not involved with a magazine about Highland sport? Don't know if it is still going, but I remember seeing one of the first editions a few years ago and I'm sure he was named as one of the people behind it.