FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Jinxes

Yngwie

At Tannadice the other night ymip was grumbling that he hadn't seen us win in the last 10 games he's attended.

I had a look back through the fixtures and I can trump that, 12 games without seeing a win.

I don't think I'd ever missed an ICT game at East End Park but I couldn't make it to the cup replay and look what happened. Similarly, the only time I've ever missed us play at McDiarmid was at the end of last season and guess what, we won 3-0.

There must be someone who brings worse luck than me. Surely?

Of the 169 Caley games I've seen I went 22 games without seeing us lose a game (all comps). The most times I've been where I've not seen us win is 9. There have only been 9 0-0 draws that I have witnessed.

Things go from bad to worse.......

Ymip Jr, who has been with me at all ten draws/defeats, apparently got a load of abuse at school on Tuesday after the United fiasco. The poor lad is possibly the worst loser in the world and didn't take the "banter" at all well from a gaggle of Aberdeen fans three years older than himself.

Time for some basebal bat diplomacy from ymip senior methinks.

Everytime a get a haircut in a week leading up to a home game Caley always win. My hairs pretty fairly lengthy just now so should i get it trimmed for Saturday?

Everytime a get a haircut in a week leading up to a home game Caley always win. My hairs pretty fairly lengthy just now so should i get it trimmed for Saturday?

yes please! Anything is worth a try to improve things at the moment even desperate measures :lol01:

• Agree 1